Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

ProCharged Trans Am Drag Pass

Old 07-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProCharged Trans Am Drag Pass

Definite traction issues and 3rd gear is a b****. Not my car, but I made one pass. Seat of the pants, I think it can run flat 7.00's.

Sounds and looks amazing.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats allout06's car. hes running really low boost too! he's also still tweaking the suspension, but it runs like a raped ape, and looks sexy as hell.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep! He's a good buddy of mine here in Kokomo. This was taken at Bunker Hill Drag Strip. I love his car, especially with the new black chrome wheels. They are bad as hell! He wanted to see the suspension off the line so he let me take it down the track once. I totally fudged up third gear too, but was shocked by the acceleration even without beadlock wheels. This car definitely has 7 flats in it just by feeling sotp.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ChALkY247
Yep! He's a good buddy of mine here in Kokomo. This was taken at Bunker Hill Drag Strip. I love his car, especially with the new black chrome wheels. They are bad as hell! He wanted to see the suspension off the line so he let me take it down the track once. I totally fudged up third gear too, but was shocked by the acceleration even without beadlock wheels. This car definitely has 7 flats in it just by feeling sotp.
yeah his car is badass. i wish he was on tech more. hes interested as hell in boating now, which is good as long as there are chicks.

otherwise, he needs to be getting those beadlocks and quit going to Cancun haha.

truth be told though.....my car was running 7.3x's and 7.4's with just a cam and a stall with my ls1. he will be in the 6's if he does it right.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ProCharged Trans Am Drag Pass