Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

interior two tone

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 104 Likes on 70 Posts

Default interior two tone

I'm sure some of you guys have done this or seen this but I can't find anything using the search function.

I am thinking of adding some black into my stock grey interior. This is the only pic I have (ignore the header panel from my el camino for a moment).

I'm thinking of replacing my seats with stock black leather ones, and replacing the fabric and carpet inserts on the doors with the inserts from a black interior. I want to redo the headliner and sun visors in black and maybe go to black carpet.

Any opinions are welcome, I think it'd make the interior look a little better but I can not seem to find any pics to really give me an idea of what I'm going to end up with.

Thanks,
Jessica
Old 07-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

replacing seats, fabric and carpet inserts, sun visors, headliner, and carpet, where is the two tone again lol. As far as black and grey, just doesnt provide enough contrast to justify the change. I am not a fan of the tan leather either that comes on mostly NBM cars and some black ones. The interior of the 30th anniversary TA is my favorite two tone hands down for fbodies, good contrast and the white/black is in all the right places. I have also seen black interior with some silver accents which looked cool too.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:33 AM
11 Second Club

I just sold my TA that had black and gray interior. I used all black plastics, black carpet and headlinner with gray seats and gray door pannel inserts. Looked AWESOME! It was a wonder why GM never did that set up. I'll see if I have any good pics of it for you.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Launching!

I am thinking of doing the same thing and would like to see pictures. I have a 99 trans am with grey interior, but I think black looks much better. I was thinking of doing the seats, center console, and door panel inserts in black.

Quick Reply: interior two tone