Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Infinity Reference 410cs Component Speakers and stock Amp from my Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Infinity Reference 410cs Component Speakers and stock Amp from my Trans Am

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I bought these speakers in 2002 brand new. They have been parked in the rear 1/4 panel of my black car from 2002 until 2006, and my purple car from 2006 until today. They saw use in 2002-2003, then sat while the black car was down until fall of 2006 when they went into the purple car, and then sat while the purple car was down from Aug 2007 until Aug 2010, and they've only seen a small amount of use since Oct 2011. There's NOT a lot of usage time on these. They're about as close to new as you're going to get. Still have the owners manual and mounting template, but what you see is what you get, there's no grilles or anything. They fit in the rear 1/4 panels remarkably well, no extra mods necessary other than opening up the mounting holes on the panel. The ONLY thing wrong with them is the cover for one of the crossovers has a mounting tab broken off so it doesn't mount securely. That's it though. These speakers are guaranteed to be good to go. Only reason I removed them is in prep for a cage. $35 shipped

Stock amp from my 93 Trans Am, the one that is powered by the antenna signal wire. This is working just fine. I removed it with the speakers above simply because I wanted to take it out of the picture and my head unit supplies more than enough juice. I don't know what all years/models this will work with though my car had the 10 speaker setup before it was called "Monsoon" if that helps at all. I CAN supply the wiring pinout/schematic if you've got questions of if it will fit or not. $15 Shipped