Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tech2 clone

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 01:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default tech2 clone

are there any aftermarket tech2 alternatives that work reliably that won't cost more than $1000? even the used tech2's are really spendy. i need to be able to analyze 4 ch abs stuff as well as reprogramming pcm.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mterveen
are there any aftermarket tech2 alternatives that work reliably that won't cost more than $1000? even the used tech2's are really spendy. i need to be able to analyze 4 ch abs stuff as well as reprogramming pcm.
That's alot to ask for in a tool that costs less than a grand.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
That's alot to ask for in a tool that costs less than a grand.
i know

i already have hptuners but am frustrated trying to resolve an abs issue. the gm dealer was little help unfortunately. so after paying them $120 to tell me i have a problem with my RR abs and another $100 needing to get a pcm flashed to stock, i thought i'ld look into getting my own tech2 type setup.

if i could get something for under $1000 that would be my preference, but do understand that used tech2s may run $1500+ quite easily. so, just a question to see what alternatives may be out there. worst case all i really need it a good abs system to monitor all 4 abs sensor streams.