The shooting in CO. Whats your thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 03:48 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default The shooting in CO. Whats your thoughts?

Well I thought its obviously a tragedy! But on the flip side I find it kinda funny it happend a WEEK before the UN dicussions of US disarmerment of everyones personal fire arms, basicly doing away with our second amendment! Kinda convinent! And just so you know the goverment has already done it once. Here is a video and direct account of it. Check out the video pass it around.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like my dad said. You can have all my guns and ammo, starting with the ammo. One piece at a time.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

^^ I'm with this guy
Old 07-21-2012, 07:51 AM
9 Second Club

My thought: If 5 out of 10 people in that theater had a CH, this wouldn't have happened. This guy is obviously a coward. He proved that when he felt no remorse for taking someone elses life, but spared his own by surrender. They honestly need to stick him in a room and let the victims family go at him with any devise they desire.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:24 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Gun-free zones" don't work. Thanks, Colorado.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This makes me want to go get my CHL for sure now. Never know when another *** clown will try to repeat it or out do him.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

now have to wear my vest to go see a damn movie wtf!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Kingsize
My thought: If 5 out of 10 people in that theater had a CH, this wouldn't have happened. This guy is obviously a coward. He proved that when he felt no remorse for taking someone elses life, but spared his own by surrender. They honestly need to stick him in a room and let the victims family go at him with any devise they desire.
Preferably with a nonfatal device..so that everyone gets a wack at him before they go full circle. Then they can step it up. We wouldn't want anyone to miss a chance at a little justice and have him die before everyone got their chance.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

One person with a CHL could have saved a lot of people!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

These stories are just confusing..

Kid just got out of college only in his early 20's, life is just about to get good.. Start making money start a family..

Instead he goes to a batman movie to kill people for no reason..

Wtf was he thinking??? What did this prove besides he can pull a trigger at random people now he will sit for his death sentence..
Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns!!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:16 AM
12 Second Club

From the news I read, the guy was covered in body armor so it would be hard for CHL-citizens to save the day.

I wasn't familiar with the UN stuff; I did immediately think of Katrina. I remember when that happened. Crazy
Old 07-21-2012, 09:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Disarming the populace will start a 2nd civil war.

Couple whats dicussed in the vid, the Russian paratroopers training in the US with US weapons, and the Executive orders limiting protestation and giving to fed the right to take food store and property..... I can see where the conspriacy theorists are coming from.
I can remember the current admininstration began getting in the press pretty heavily saying how guns bought in border states were going to the cartel's in Mexico. There was even an XO for the ATF to do further checks on citizens who bought "certain kinds of weapons" in the border states. Then their Operation Fast and Furious where they were the ones selling to the cartels came out. So I can definately see where they would have their agents do something like the shooting in Colorado to further their agenda.

Last edited by Greed4Speed; 07-21-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Regular

Regardless of body armor, I would be willing to bet it would've changed the outcome if someone started shooting back at this coward.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:34 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigSteele
From the news I read, the guy was covered in body armor so it would be hard for CHL-citizens to save the day.

I wasn't familiar with the UN stuff; I did immediately think of Katrina. I remember when that happened. Crazy
You missed the point. The guy was a coward. Once bullets started going back in his direction, he would start rethinking his position.

Also.... If everyone knew that most everyone was carrying, that would in and of itself be a deterent for most.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Even with body armor, if someone had shot him even in the chest while he had a vest on it would most likely be enough to stop him. It's not completely painless to be shot while wearing a bullet resistant vest. A round or two would have been more than enough to stop him... Even though it would be pretty difficult for one to shoot someone in a dark, smoke filled theater with over 100 people running around
Old 07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
Even with body armor, if someone had shot him even in the chest while he had a vest on it would most likely be enough to stop him. It's not completely painless to be shot while wearing a bullet resistant vest. A round or two would have been more than enough to stop him... Even though it would be pretty difficult for one to shoot someone in a dark, smoke filled theater with over 100 people running around
Kinda what I thought. Realisticly it might have been crazy, but once the shots were coming at him He'd have stopped and ran. I said to a friend that I go to the moives with pretty regular that this wouldn't have happened in the theater we were in lol! There are usually about 4-5 of us that are armed lol! I also want to point out that three of the largest manufactures were bought by on company. And when you traced who actually owed the Co. Its one of the biggest antigun guys in the world. That was a little funny/scary to think that he could possibly just shut down production of guns and ammo etc...
Old 07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Laws or not people who want to carry are. If some had a chl or not it would still have been bad. Do we know for sure if anyone had a gun or a license there? How many of us truly are carrying at all times? Do you take it to the movies, work, church, or school?
Old 07-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
That's true
Old 07-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Launching!

If the guy was that disturbed, he should have just shot himself in the head and that would have taken care of all his problems, colorado has a thing for mass murder shootings, never visiting that state for any reason

Quick Reply: The shooting in CO. Whats your thoughts?