View Full Version : Looking for a small plastic part, don't know what it's called

07-22-2012, 09:03 PM
My 2000 trans am is having headlight motor problems. I need the plastic stopper that stops the arm that the headlight motor moves. There are two on each side. One of mine us missing and now the headlight won't stay up when I put on the lights. It goes up but then falls down.

07-23-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't know the assembly of the head lights very well, does this help?

And then a link to reference the numbers in the diagram to actual part numbers if you can identify the part you need in the diagram.

07-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Do you see it in this photo?

07-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Not in picture but the shaft hits the metal tabs to stop from going any further. The metal tabs are covered with light colored plastic (yellow or white)

07-23-2012, 03:52 PM
I'll take a picture over the weekend.