View Full Version : 2000 z28 a4 muders 95 5.0

Justin_2000z28
07-27-2012, 06:50 PM
well this all started when a friend of a friend was going to get a mustang.... he told us it was a built 94 5.0 and he he kept sayin his 5.0 was going to rail my z28 and my buddies ws6. and so i go tired of the shit talkin so i set up race

so we went from a 40 roll and i left my car in drive an he dropped down to first ( automatic) and he honked us down and i smoked his ass. as soon as i floored it my car speed by his car and i beat him by a car. it would have been more but there was a car infront of me and i had to brake. and we only raced for like 50yrds.

it turns out that the car was a 95 5.0 and he kept sayin that that he only lost was because his rear end was squealing. but he only had the car for 2 days so he decided to return it to the dealer.... lol everyone in my car club says i crushed his dreams. he said he returned it because it was a pos cause of the rear end, but my friend with the ws6 and i think that the real reason was that i beat him.

heres a little info on the 5.0 it turns out that when he went to test drive the car it caught on fire and he paid $9000 for the pos and the rear end need to be re built.

Redfire 03
07-27-2012, 07:06 PM
He paid 9k for an SN95? Poor guy

Sladester2
07-27-2012, 07:14 PM
doubt your story is true. Unless your friend is the biggest idiot in the world. No one would buy a car that catches on fire when they are test driving it.. especially not when its an underpowered, bad rear end, 17 year old sn95 for more than you can buy a ls1 for that wont catch on fire.

Stinger22009
07-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Probably a real kill, but the other guy is most likely full of **** about the money he spent on it and the catching fire. I dunno, though.

karpetcm
07-27-2012, 07:47 PM
I dont know were he got its built but those things are slow as f*ck. Regular bolt ons wont do it much good either. I have to agree with above comments why did he feel the need to pay 9k for a car that old, he couldnt have financed it so he paid all cash and burned his or parents hard earned money on it? On a car that caught fire and a bad rear end. I honestly dont know if i feel bad for him or to say that anyone that does that is just plain stupid. Atleast he gave it back or could give it back even that is shocking that the dealer even took it back, if i saw that thing come back i would've shut the door and put up the signs RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE and NO REFUNDS.

marc97taws6
07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
My conviction to open up a used car dealership is increasing everyday with the amount of idiots overpaying on cars.

Just heard of a guy paying $16k on a LT1 Camaro SS, $25k on a 2005 Mustang, etc. etc.

:lol:

odthetruth
07-27-2012, 08:14 PM
^ LOL This

Justin_2000z28
07-27-2012, 08:31 PM
no he really did pay $9000. he such a dumb ass and its funny cause the kid that was riding with him and (he has an 01 bullit) and he said that if the rear end wasnt messed up that he would have smoked me.... i was like helll noooo he would have to have 20k in the motor to be a sock ls1.

usnfenix
07-27-2012, 08:50 PM
no he really did pay $9000. he such a dumb ass and its funny cause the kid that was riding with him and (he has an 01 bullit) and he said that if the rear end wasnt messed up that he would have smoked me.... i was like helll noooo he would have to have 20k in the motor to be a sock ls1.

20 k in the motor to beat a sock? well i mean if it was a hanes or fruit of the loom i could understand. those are some serious socks. unless he bought it used at goodwill, you never know how hard the previous owners beat on it (or in it).

btw he wouldnt need 20k kid. he would need 800 bucks. its the cost of a complete ZEX wet shot nitrous kit and comes with jets from 50 to 175. not saying it will last long at all but hey hed beat you. it really doesnt take a whole heap of alot to beat a stock ls1, dont get overly cocky. probably would only take about 4k in heads and cam and stall work to be running even/beat you.

Sladester2
07-27-2012, 08:57 PM
It was a Wal-mart brand sock.. Shit just got real

usnfenix
07-27-2012, 09:06 PM

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/usnfenix/funny-scared-sock-face.jpg

Mike Morris
07-27-2012, 09:54 PM
You would be suprised how many people(non car people) think modded stangs kill Fbodies because they sound so tough with catbacks. This coming from a stang owner....

Justin_2000z28
07-27-2012, 10:00 PM
20 k in the motor to beat a sock? well i mean if it was a hanes or fruit of the loom i could understand. those are some serious socks. unless he bought it used at goodwill, you never know how hard the previous owners beat on it (or in it).

btw he wouldnt need 20k kid. he would need 800 bucks. its the cost of a complete ZEX wet shot nitrous kit and comes with jets from 50 to 175. not saying it will last long at all but hey hed beat you. it really doesnt take a whole heap of alot to beat a stock ls1, dont get overly cocky. probably would only take about 4k in heads and cam and stall work to be running even/beat you.

your right, but this kid is a retard and will haft to take it to some and will proably rip him off worse than the car sales man who sold him the car did, cause when it comes to cars this kid doesnt know crap. i mean he said his car had an h-pipe but when i looked up under it it had an x-pipe haha

1_MEANZ28
07-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Ur such a bully ... Lol good kill

usnfenix
07-27-2012, 10:54 PM
your right, but this kid is a retard and will haft to take it to some and will proably rip him off worse than the car sales man who sold him the car did, cause when it comes to cars this kid doesnt know crap. i mean he said his car had an h-pipe but when i looked up under it it had an x-pipe haha

i thought you said he took it back...
and alot of people on here just post and dont know shit about cars.........

Justin_2000z28
07-27-2012, 11:36 PM
i thought you said he took it back...
and alot of people on here just post and dont know shit about cars.........

he did and just because im a kid doesn't mean i don't know shit about cars... i grew up around race cars and muscle cars. so go troll somewhere else its people like you that give people with muscle cars a bad name.
good day sir !!

jarheadtex
07-28-2012, 02:20 AM

There are so many more... I just chose to highlight a couple.

Tracked350Z
07-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Car club, mommy and daddy's money, $9k for a SN95, caught fire still bought it? Sounds like a kid buying his first already built fast car. Catches fire, but impressed him so much he had to buy it. $20k to beat an LS1? High school math. I'm sure a $500 nitrous kit will suffice. Wait a second. OP, how old are you?

RyanO7
07-28-2012, 04:00 AM
he did and just because im a kid doesn't mean i don't know shit about cars... i grew up around race cars and muscle cars. so go troll somewhere else its people like you that give people with muscle cars a bad name.
good day sir !!

WTF is your problem?

He didn't say you didn't know anything about cars. I will. You don't know shit about cars. The 5.0 mustang would need $20K in the motor to beat a stock LS1. :rotflmao:

Must be insane racing for 150'.

You remind me of a Troll we have with a '94 Trans Am.

RyanO7
07-28-2012, 04:04 AM
There are so many more... I just chose to highlight a couple.

:lol:

odthetruth
07-28-2012, 04:38 AM

Agreed. Won't take 20k in the motor to smoke a stock LS. Hell, he could get an LS6 crate for about 5k and still have 15k left over if he wanted to smoke your stock LS with another LS.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/usnfenix/funny-scared-sock-face.jpg

Walmart socks the realest in the field but then again, I don't have much experience in this department. I'm a Starter.

http://www.coupons4utah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/img31.jpg

Mike Morris
07-28-2012, 10:01 AM
20K in a 5.0 to beat a stock LS1 LMAO...

marc97taws6
07-28-2012, 10:33 AM
20K in a 5.0 to beat a stock LS1 LMAO...

That had me rolling too

F-Body_4_Life
07-28-2012, 10:41 AM
I hope you feel good about beating a car that's five years older than yours.

karpetcm
07-28-2012, 04:05 PM
man this went bad quick, lol.

usnfenix
07-28-2012, 08:33 PM
good day sir !!

whoa whoa hit the brakes vin diesel. i wasnt talking shit about you, was pointing out alot of people dont know shit about cars and yet are in this world. take it back a notch buddy youll know when i flame you.........

and here it comes......

first theres your story which has neither logic nor spelling. although sounds awfully like your "friend" is either imaginary ( watch out when they start modding their cars, shit gets real.) or this was you just the roles reversed.

20k in a 5.0 to beat a stock ls1? HUGE EGO there buddy. so im guessing you strapped in and mashed the gas and ZOMG now you think your invincible. wait until your first loss then what will you say? dont get me wrong the ls1 is very stout and i love em but i certainly know what can beat them and their not the fastest shit out there.

yes you can grow up around muscle cars ( i had a lot of hot wheels cars myself) but that doesnt mean it soaks in. ill give you credit you can identify an x pipe though and those shapes are rather advanced for your grade level.

Justin_2000z28
07-28-2012, 11:23 PM
lol i guess building a 475hp motor at 15 doesn't count as knowin stuff about cars... lol i just get alittle carried away when it comes to people ragging on my car. no hard feelings :D

oh yeah and i was just informed that the same guy just bought a 99 gt 5speed for with 150k miles for $6800

marc97taws6
07-29-2012, 12:27 AM
oh yeah and i was just informed that the same guy just bought a 99 gt 5speed for with 150k miles for $6800
Seriously though, anybody want to join in with me and open up a car dealership? We are going to make a killing! :pimp:

Arctic
07-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Seriously though, anybody want to join in with me and open up a car dealership? We are going to make a killing! :pimp:

im down, if he's telling the truth i could sell my dd honda for about 7k, thats only like 6300 profit :cheers:

marc97taws6
07-29-2012, 12:33 PM
im down, if he's telling the truth i could sell my dd honda for about 7k, thats only like 6300 profit :cheers:
Find some LS TAs too and we can make a killing! I would never pay >$10-12k for an fbody regardless of miles and it seems everybody is asking more than that for a WS6 with >100k miles.

Find some people desperate for quick cash and flip it fast

LT/LS Guy
07-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Find some LS TAs too and we can make a killing! I would never pay >$10-12k for an fbody regardless of miles and it seems everybody is asking more than that for a WS6 with >100k miles.

Meh...I dunno about that. I'd be happy to pay more for a Berger or very low mileage 35th LE or 30th Anniversary T/A as long as the price wasn't too crazy. I'm actually looking for a clean Berger Hardtop car right now. :)

Arctic
07-29-2012, 04:34 PM

or we could just sell a few c4 vettes for 25k with 100k+ miles like most of the guys out here

greenvortec97
07-29-2012, 07:49 PM
lol i guess building a 475hp motor at 15 doesn't count as knowin stuff about cars... lol i just get alittle carried away when it comes to people ragging on my car. no hard feelings :D

You're full of shit kid

adamantium
07-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Haha my friends got a vert sn-95 with exhaust and intake that thing is SLOOOOOW.

usnfenix
07-29-2012, 09:19 PM
You're full of shit kid

it doesnt really matter if its true or not, its not that impressive either way. look at all these 6 year old kids building computers and whatnot. at 15 id expect you to know wtf your doing, at least be able to build with help. i mean 15? nothing to brag about at all really. kinda sad if thats his bragging point really.

Justin_2000z28
07-29-2012, 10:52 PM
it doesnt really matter if its true or not, its not that impressive either way. look at all these 6 year old kids building computers and whatnot. at 15 id expect you to know wtf your doing, at least be able to build with help. i mean 15? nothing to brag about at all really. kinda sad if thats his bragging point really.

i mean its you 0.02 but the bragging point is what i built it for. :drive:

marc97taws6
07-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Meh...I dunno about that. I'd be happy to pay more for a Berger or very low mileage 35th LE or 30th Anniversary T/A as long as the price wasn't too crazy. I'm actually looking for a clean Berger Hardtop car right now. :)
My B, forgot about Beger. I'm just not a 4th gen Camaro fan. I'm an only WS6 guy (I sorry)
or we could just sell a few c4 vettes for 25k with 100k+ miles like most of the guys out here
Yeah, I find it ridiculous how high some dealers are pricing c4s, c5s, and low mileage lt1/ls1 camaro verts, etc.

Mike Morris
07-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Go price a LT1 SS Camaro used ...crazy...