Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

350 engine COMPLETE vortec headed

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 350 engine COMPLETE vortec headed

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1800
Part Fits: 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Hey I have a great running engine thats in my show car that I'm selling to go Big Block or some form of LS engine. This engine is a great high performance engine and has put my car as fast as 12.90 1/4 mile et. Its coming as a complete take out, from Air filter down to headers to oil pan with all accessories with it..So when you get it all you have to do is bolt it down, hook up battery and DRIVE anywhere in the States you would like to go with NO oil burning issues, no smoking, no nothing....BUT the thing is you have to run PREMIUM gas with it. Compression is 9.8:1..gas mileage is GREAT, close to 17 mpg in a 4 door Chevy Caprice Brougham LS..Put this engine in any G-body car and easy low 12s I would think. I have $1500 in just the headwork..I still have this engine in my car as I still drive my car every weekend so if you wanna hear it run or whatever you can text me at 3one8-5four8-0seven4eight, Brandon. Im only available after 5:30 M-F and after 10 on Saturday...You can also go to my youtube page at (87ChevyThang) to watch a video of it running..video name is "Fitted Hat engine run" and its my latest video. I've had this engine for about 4 years now....It was a freshly rebuilt block when I purchased it as I only bought the shortblock and built it up from there. I've put about 10k yearly on it and oil gets changed every 2500 miles with Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil. Here are the specs:

350 bored .060 9.8:1 cr
Ported/polished vortecs, 2.02/1.6 valves, milled 61cc, 3 angle VJ, bowl blend, etc...was said to run with a set of AFR heads when i got that work done
.028 head gasket
180 t-stat
weiand airstrike intake w/1" 4 hole spacer
750 edelbrock electric choke carb-----will also included the FULL rod and jet kit for this carb as I've never had it tuned/jetted...so more power there
Accel dizzy w/wires plugs gapped at .045 ACdelco
1.5 stock stamp rockers
Lunati voodoo 60103 w/comp 941 springs
K&N air filter
A/C compressor
New alternator
New Starter
New Flywheel
New waterpump-----also have an extra new pump that I would throw in also
New power steering pump
New Holley fuel pressure Regulator
New Edelbrock Mechanical Fuel Pump
Flowtech LT Headers
10 extra quarts of Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil----MUST be used with this engine as it has good ZDDP for flat tappet cams
Serpentine setup

Also have a dual snorker air cleaner you can put on to that I will throw in there too.

its a drop in and go engine and I put this engine on I-20 faithfully on the weekends..will only remove from my car when i have payment CASH ONLY!!! NO LOW BALLERS SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

PICK UP ONLY or I can deliver up to 150 miles BUT you have to pay for my GAS there and back which should only be a tank. I WILL ONLY REMOVE FROM MY CAR WHEN I HAVE CASH IN HAND so it's best you come look at it, we can drive it around or whatever you like. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR SCAMS so dont waste my time and yours...

Thanks

Last edited by 87caprice318; 07-31-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: put in correct category
Old 08-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bumper sticker