Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LT1 Parts. T56, headers, Heads, Cam, Ect.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 Parts. T56, headers, Heads, Cam, Ect.

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1234156789
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Welp, a few weeks ago I replaced the clutch in my lt1 car to head out to the Track. I managed to get 2.5 laps in before something let go in the motor. It sounds like metal on metal scraping. Not knocking yet, but she isn't going to just buff out from this one. Now it's time I get serious about my 6 liter/turbo build...

I'll be updating this thread fairly constantly with what I have as I get the car torn apart. I'll start with the parts that I know that work fine and are good.

First up is the Transmission.

Full t56 setup from a 1995 Camaro. The car has 122k miles on it, to my knowledge it's the original transmission. It's never once given me any problems, all gears work perfect, doesn't grind going into ANY gears, doesn't pop out of gear, nothing. The few people that have actually driven my car besides me have all asked if the trans has had work due to how smooth and "notchy" the location of the gears are.

Will include the Trans, bell housing, hydraulics, and pedals.

$1000+ shipping.

B&M Ripper shifter for LT1 t56- $90+shipping

Duralast Clutch kit. Includes clutch and Pressure plate. This is basically brand new. I blew apart the last clutch in my car last year, It was a duralast clutch as well, It was originally supposed to be a band aid clutch and get me by for just a weekend... Well it ended up holding up to my heads/cam Set up for 2 years before it failed. Autozone has a "life time warranty" on these things. I went in and got a brand new one for no charge. I still have the reciept and am willing to change the phone number associated with it to give the new owner the same warranty as long as you have an autozone near you.

The new clutch had 53 miles on it before the motor let go.
New they are $220 now.

I'll let it go for $125+ shipping.

SLP Mid length Headers and Y pipe. $300+shipping
They sound awesome even through the blowmaster exhaust I have.

36lb injectors-$100+ shipping.

All prices are Negotioable. I'll get pics up as soon as I can for those intersted. Parts are currently on the car, but if there is interest in them I can get them pulled out quickly.

Engine parts will be listed as I tear the motor down and find out what actually let go.

If they are usuable I will have:

Comp Cam- 236/242 .555/.576 on a 112
Heads- Unknown porting done or flow numbers, but I picked up a solid amount of power after putting these on after doing my cam swap.

PM, post or text me at 612.381. seven too nine six

Last edited by Sk8phreak88; 08-03-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All texts/pms returned.