Fort Campbell Area Headed to Ls Fest

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fort Campbell Area Headed to Ls Fest

if this is the wrong area to discuss this i apoligize

Alright here it goes i have purchased my first car ever straight out of basic and it is a car i have had my eyes and dreamed about ever since i laid eyes on her.... was able to purchase straight out of basic (98 Camaro ss/z28) and was wondering if anyone was meeting up before the main event or would like to meet up there to discuss things... i have dreams but not the in depth knowledge and would love to learn eveything i can while there.... thanks again
Old 08-01-2012, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

You'll learn quickly that you can approach everyone at the track and ask questions and pick their brains so to speak. If you want to talk about anything LS that will be the place to do it. If you see anything with Ohio Boys on it don't listen to them. They are Yankees. Need I say more? lol
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Im looking forward to it... ill be there all 3 days i hope to pick up on something
Old 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Teching In

I'm not that far from you about 30 miles east I think. Just like you I bought my first ls1 in Sept. Man have I learned a lot here. Hit me up some time.I was at beechbend a two weeks ago and my car ran 12.24 in the 1/4 buys needs more tuning done.ill be in the campground all weekend and ill have plenty of moonshine.this will be my first ls1 fest also.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys can do a trial run this weekend at Beech Bend. The NMCA event is there .A couple of the guys from nashville are driven up to run EFI. Same as lsx rumble class.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by powermaster
I'm not that far from you about 30 miles east I think. Just like you I bought my first ls1 in Sept. Man have I learned a lot here. Hit me up some time.I was at beechbend a two weeks ago and my car ran 12.24 in the 1/4 buys needs more tuning done.ill be in the campground all weekend and ill have plenty of moonshine.this will be my first ls1 fest also.
I have yet to actualy take my car on the track... is beechbend usualy filed up on the weekends.. as for takeing it this weekend i wish i could but i have to go play army out in the feild
Old 08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Teching In

I'll be there all weekend but have to play pit crew and burn out box boy and take care of the swap meet stuff. Man what happened to all the fun! I will have my car at the fest but not racing just hoping to found someone to tune it there.and no there is not many cars there. They were makin people bring cars to the staging lanes or they were goin to shut it down.so u should get your 10$ worth!

Quick Reply: Fort Campbell Area Headed to Ls Fest