Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Whats the colour on this painted interior?

Old 08-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats the colour on this painted interior?

Hey guys how sit going? I was just wondering if you guys can help me out with identifying the exact colour of the painted parts of this interior like the radio bezel and etc..., because i would like to mod my interior like this also, it flows well with the charcoal grey, thank you in advance
Attached Thumbnails Whats the colour on this painted interior?-cutshaw-jay1994formula3.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:05 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The painted peices appear to be some type of silver, but the exact color is going to be tough to come up with from simply a picture. My suggestion, grab a couple different shades of silver, spray some test peices, and see what you like best.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Teching In

Vent rings would also go well with that IMO. But ya far as I can tell, it's a type of silver (you prolly knew that but all most people can come up with from a picture)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

i see thanks guys
Old 10-03-2012, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 59 Likes on 40 Posts

Sorry, I just happened to see this thread. I realize it's two months old but hopefully I can help. That interior is from my car. The silver pieces are actually "brushed aluminum" hydrocoating. I did it about 7 or 8 years ago and it's held up well but honestly my car gets driven very little and spends most of it's life indoors at my shop. One thing that I have learned about hydrocoating is that unfortunately some of the companies use a furniture clear which has no UV protection. If you do decide to get them coated, make sure they use an automotive clear. Hope this helps. Jay

Last edited by banshe5; 10-03-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats the colour on this painted interior?