LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Nitrous outlet took very very great care of me

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous outlet took very very great care of me

First off i want to thank CHRIS for doing such a great great job with my customer service. let me tell you the story. i brought a direct port from them about a year ago on my fast 90 and it worked great. then i sold the fast 90 and went with a 102 intake and i told chris i want to do the same setup on this one. they did not know that i needed to use bigger nozzles so Chris and Dave put their thinking caps on and came up with a solution. They took my other nozzles and replaced them with new longer still nozzles for a great great deal and they installed it and it look great, i mean real great. so i want to give a special thanks to Chris and Dave for helping me out and doing very very great job on flowing the intake and installing the direct port

Last edited by Travose21; 08-06-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I passed on the message. Glad that we could get you squared away! Feel free to send over pictures and videos of the finished product!
Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

Thank you very much for the kind words...

I'm glad we could come up with something on the nozzle's and were able to knock the intake out of the park!!! It's in LME's hands now and once you get it dynoed txt me and let me how she did.

Quick Reply: Nitrous outlet took very very great care of me