Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Help me welcome the New Guy here at Tick Performance!

Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Help me welcome the New Guy here at Tick Performance!

Martin is new to our staff, but certainly not new to the LSx industry (or LS1tech.com!) Everyone, please help me say hello to Martin@Tick!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=220340

Martin will be helping us with Sales & Customer Service, so if you've got any questions at all, don't hesitate to get in touch with him!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Joey!!!

I love my job here@Tick and I couldn't ask for a better place to work, share my knowledge and learn how the industry works.

I go by Fbodyjunkie06 as some or a lot of you may already know me from the forum so you'll see me post under that screen name from home, but mostly you will see me posting under this screen name now.

Feel free to send me a message under either if you need anything as far as Cylinder heads, camshaft packages, clutch kits, transmission rebuilds, supercharger kits, nitrous kits, suspension, rear end, converters, and my specialty...custom camshafts. I have a lot of ins in the performance industry and especially now working here I can get you anything you want! I can do just about anything and help with any of your performance needs which is the main reason these guys put their faith in me and hired me to work here. Don't be shy and don't hesitate to ask me questions or PM me with them!!!

TICK PERFORMANCE TTF!

Search this Thread