Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 dodge quad cab for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 06:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 dodge quad cab for sale.

Year: 2007
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 1500
Price: $13250
Mileage: 91000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I need to get rid of this truck, I'm asking $1000 under blue book value and I work at a car dealership I can tell you first hand this is a mint truck for the miles which at 95% highway miles. The truck honestly drives like it's brand new. If anyone wants to come take a look and drive the truck that would be great and you wont be suprised because when i say the truck is perfect, it is perfect I take very good care of my vehicles. I'm driving 65 miles a day so I'm getting a car when this is sold to save on gas.

Thanks for reading and If anyone is interested please give me a phone call at 405-550-6994 The truck is located in Norman Oklahoma. I have weird hours because of work so if I don't answer please leave a message with your name and number and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and shoot me some offers guys I need this thing gone. now lowballs please I'm already asking 1k under book value for a truck that is in mint condition and I'll stand by that.

Here is the craiglist add https://post.craigslist.org/k/kKFpcW...s5da?s=preview

CALL ME 405-550-6994 - Cory. If no answer please leave a message and I promise I'll return your call as soon as I can.

Thanks, Cory Mcfadden.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 dodge quad cab for sale.-truck-picture-1.jpg   2007 dodge quad cab for sale.-truck4.jpg   2007 dodge quad cab for sale.-truck-2.jpg   2007 dodge quad cab for sale.-truck7.jpg  
Old 08-12-2012, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

somebody has to want this truck
Old 08-13-2012, 02:18 AM
On The Tree

the truck is 13,250 OBO