Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

West Chester, PA shop

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default West Chester, PA shop

I purchased a custom FTI converter from Andrew at Complete Street Performance as part of his package deal on them, and was planning on going up this Friday to have it installed and tuned. Problem is, he emailed me and said he hurt his back but he can have the guys at Import Intelligence install it for me (I assume he can still do the tuning, but I don't know for sure). Question is, would you guys trust an import repair/performance shop to work on your car? I'm a little nervous about having someone not used to working on F-Bodies or LSx cars work on it. Andrew should cover their work under his warranty I'm hoping, but I would still like some opinions on whether I should do it now or wait til his back is better so he can do it.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't see why not. Andrew and Import Intelligence do business with each other. Import Intelligence did an 350z with an build lsx. not sure if they did it for a customer or its a shop car. btw i think they did some 240 w/lsx also

And again can't see why not. Andrew stands behind his work. if any chance Import Intelligence does screw up, Andrew will make it right. He's an great guy.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Import Intelligence is one of the few reputable import tune shops I would take a Japanese sports car to. He does business with them often as they also use his dyno as well for tuning.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the responses guys, I'm taking it up Friday morning, hopefully Andrew will still be there to tune it.