Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

355 4 bolt splayed ltx complete shortblock

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 355 4 bolt splayed ltx complete shortblock

Category: Accessories
Price: $1800
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Well first off, i am selling this because i am building a whole new motor, and cant justify ripping this one apart. the motor and trans are in the car right now and you can hear/ride in the car to insure everything is in perfect working order. the parts have 4k on them but i just put fresh components in it last summer(bearings, Plasma molly rings, gaskets ect(the motor didnt need it but since it was out i did it.. also the rings are gaped for 150-200 shot as well(has not seen spray though) i can go in more detail on the motor(parts ect) if someone is seriously interested. this same combination that was in a friends trans am similar to mine(most of you know who's i am talking about, it was going 9s with a 200ish shot). so this combination will hold some serious power. more about the motor, its a 97 lt1 block(stock one out of my car) 4.030 bore, splayed 4 bolt mains($500 alone) forged pistons and rods with arp cap screws. the machine work alone on this block is over $1200 bucks. has ARP studs and melling high pressure pump with the gm white spring, cloyes single(very stout) rolling chain(i am keeping the cover though) also the pan is a new pan powdercoated gloss black as well. i am sure i am missing things but can tell more about the motor if needed. after adding up receipts(over $2600) i am going to ask $1800. thats everything you need minus a cam and front timing cover. just get some heads, cam(which i can give details on my AI HR if someone is interested in purchasing it with the shortblock(extremely aggressive street cam 23x/24x 6xx on a 10x it makes great power up to 7k and maybe a tad past) and valvetrain and that and you have a great set up. and proven that its going to work. here are some pics.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumpppp also willing to ship!! this is a great shortblock for someone!!

Quick Reply: 355 4 bolt splayed ltx complete shortblock