Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help with suspension

Old 08-15-2012, 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Need help with suspension

Need help on getting a street/strip suspension. I am completely stock I mean factory stock. My build is complete (just need tuning), so I know I will be needing something other than my stock suspension. I'm looking to make around 850-900 rwhp so any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to know what people have used and worked for this power. If its on the low cost side the better!! Building an FI motor left me broke..LOL So please give me any input.

Block: AES 390
Charger: F1A with smallest pulley 3.90 making about 18 lbs.
Rear; Moser 9 inch 3.70 gears

Thanks
Old 08-16-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tirefire
Need help on getting a street/strip suspension. I am completely stock I mean factory stock. My build is complete (just need tuning), so I know I will be needing something other than my stock suspension. I'm looking to make around 850-900 rwhp so any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to know what people have used and worked for this power. If its on the low cost side the better!! Building an FI motor left me broke..LOL So please give me any input.

Block: AES 390
Charger: F1A with smallest pulley 3.90 making about 18 lbs.
Rear; Moser 9 inch 3.70 gears

Thanks

your not going to beat Midwest Chassis. Call him, talk with him. He is going to sit down with you, ask you a ton of questions, and get you some great products.

He carries strange and afco coilovers

the afco's are super nice

you can get single or double adjustable.

you are welcome to call around and try to beat his price. im sure he would match after.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:14 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

What are your overall goals with the car? Aside from power, are you looking to run a certain ET at the track, just using it for fun on the streets, or are you looking to do both or even handle? With a little more input, I can spec you out the parts you'll probably want to consider the most and in order of importance. I will say this, with that kind of power, you will absolutely want to take the torque arm off of your transmission tailshaft.

Let me know!

- Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Search this Thread