Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Trickflow 225's, Fast 102, Injectors, throttle body, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Turd Gen Guy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Trickflow 225's, Fast 102, Injectors, throttle body, etc...

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ok well the car is going to be taking a different route in the future so i thought id post the stuff for sale and when it finally does sell ill start the other route, intake has under 4k miles on it and the heads, injectors, etc. has less than 2k miles on them.... do not ask me to part this stuff out... it is either all or nothing.... what i have for sale is
1. set of t.e.a ported trickflow 225's with powder metal valve guides and cut down ls3 valves, brian tooley stock rocker friendly valvesprings and they are milled to 61cc, also comes with the 7.500 trickflow pushrods... these are the best set of heads you can buy in a 225 form from trickflow...

2. fast 102 ported to match the 225's, fast 92mm throttle body, vmax ring to neck the throat down to 92mm, resized ls2 injectors to 42 lbs, ls3 fuel rail and the injector adapters to the stock ls1 harness.

the setup is currently on my car and is running fine, i just want to take the motor a different route.... any questions feel free to pm me but if you ask a stupid question dont be surprised if you dont receive a reply back..