Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro Z28 SS, Black 6 speed

Old 08-17-2012, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1999 Camaro Z28 SS, Black 6 speed

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10900
Mileage: 61955
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I had this for sale in another post but was still sort of on the fence about selling it. I turned down some good offers, some even higher than I'm asking now, but I've finally come to grips to let this one go. Here are some details:

only 61,xxx miles, super low for a car of this age. I bought the car bone stock as a Z28 with full intention of doing some serious modifications to it. When I purchased this car, my goal was to fully think out all modifications and only do the best of the best when I did. This is my 5th f-body, 3rd 4th gen car, so I am very familiar with their ins an outs. I started with a bone stock car because I did not not want to deal with any crazy issues, stupid wiring problems, or other peoples messes.

The car is 100% solid. Absolutely no leaks what so ever. This is inside and out. The interior stays bone dry even in the hardest rains, and the car does not leak a fluid at all. I would not think twice about leaving at 3 am and driving the car across the country.

The car is black with an Ebony interior. Yes, ebony. I painstakingly went through the process of changing the entire interior to ebony. All of the panels, seats, carpets, door panels, dash, console, were all changed to match the custom S2000 seats I fabricated in. Even the door panels had custom leather done to match the S2K seats.

It is a 6 speed. Clutch works great, trans has no issues.

Modifications are minimal and all professionally installed are as follows:

*Sonar Projector HID headlights, 6k matching 6k fogs (DDM Tuning)
*Borla exhaust with e-cut out with custom fabricated full 3" back to a 6LE Center Mount Exhaust (CME). The CME tip is stainless 3" in an out so there is no step down from the rest of the exhaust. Stock manifolds, cats and y pipe are in place.
*S2k Seat conversion with full Ebony interior
*SS rear matt
*SS Ebony Floor matts
*Hurst shifter with Lous short stick, Hurst 6 speed ball
*Strano Suspension set up including:Strano Springs, Koni Shocks (all have about 7k miles on them)
*BMR adjustable panhard rod (poly bushings)
*BMR front lower control arms, 1" drop
*C6 Z06 wheels 18/19 with toyo proxes tires
*C6 Z06 front brake conversion, calipers painted ZR1 blue, custom Camaro decals
*Slotted crossdrilled rotors, Goodridge Stainless steel lines.
*Original factory SS hood, SS spoiler
*Custom black modern SS badges
*SLP air lid and filter

All of the modifications were done with keeping the integrity of the car intact, maintain daily drive ability with improved appearance and performance. I only put about 3-4k miles on the car a year, most of it coming on my yearly trip from Northern VA to South Carolina and GA during the summer.

I do not drag race, the car has never been to the track. I do not autocross or road race, and it has not seen those places either. It has been just a fun hobby and good way to spend time. It has also never been on a Dyno, so i do not have those numbers.

VIN is 2G1FP22G1X2102713.

I have the title in hand so there is no waiting for DMV to send it to you.

Not interested in any trades, sorry.

I will post up more pictures later this weekend. The car now has the rear calipers painted with cross drilled rotors which are not show in these pics.
Please feel free to email me at ssjason232@aol.com, or send me a pm.

thanks,

Search this Thread