Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Which booster!!!!!

Old 08-24-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Which booster!!!!!

Ok, all u gurues of force feeding, I need some advice. first a little background on my car. I built a 72 camaro, pro-touring-ish, with a crate GM LS3. The only mods are a Comp 269LSR cam(small for big power brakes vacuum), long tube headers and , the clencher, a carb style vic jr and fast EZ efi. For those not familiar with the Fast EZ, it is not boost capable.
So my engine does not have a factory style EFI wiring setup. The 2 engine control systems are an MSD 6012 box to handle the spark timing and the fast EZ ECM to control fuel delivery, AC fan kick on and idle up and fuel pump control. The engine front drive is off an 08 vette, with the exception of the Kwik bracket setup for the Vintage air compessor.
My plan is to keep boost to a tolerable level for the stock LS3 bottom end. Im guessing 6-7lbs.
What im really asking is, What is the best way to go while not digging too deep into what ive already done
Example.....Is there a screw syle blower that will work with my front drive setup and is there a harness that will just control the engine peramiters with the supercharger! OR a single turbo set up that would be fairly EZ to set up as blowthrough with a carb?
Thanks in advance for any advice. Oh I am looking at about 7-8 grand as a budget, if i can get away with it.

Search this Thread