Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Gauging Interest: TEA Ported FAST 102 Intake | Godspeed 102 Throttle Body

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 08:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gauging Interest: TEA Ported FAST 102 Intake | Godspeed 102 Throttle Body

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1025
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): UT
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I can get pictures for anyone interested.

I'm likely changing setups (again). I have a FAST 102MM Intake that was ported to match some 243 heads (not for sale) by Total Engine Airflow. The intake has approximately 500 miles on it. The porting cost $175. The FAST 102 writing on the intake is a little bit rubbed away from my working on the car, but obviously this doesn't effect performance. Intake will include gaskets, and LS2 fuel rails with the spacers that are included in the FAST kit. This is roughly a $200 addition.

Asking $900 shipped for the above. Open to offers.

I also have a Godspeed 102MM Throttle Body. The throttle body had the normal issues that you see with a Godspeed throttle body. I had to burr out the IAC hole for the sensor to fit. I then had to grind down the throttle stop to allow the throttle arm to rotate enough that the blade will open all the way. Finally I had to drill and tap some new holes and rotate the Throttle Position Sensor for it to function correctly. It may sound like a lot of work, but it was certainly worth it to save the money versus buying a new FAST.

This is by no means a "show-car" quality looking throttle body, but it performs perfect. I just plan on changing setups so I have no use for it anymore.

Asking $125 shipped for the throttle body.

If you're interested, have any questions, or feel like making an offer, shoot me a PM. I'll work on getting pictures up tonight.

Thanks for looking.

Brad
Old 09-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Teching In

what if i have stock 806 milled heads ? does it affect the porting? or is it just bolt and go? pm me please interested in all
Old 12-25-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Staging Lane

Sent u a pm
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Teching In

pm sent!

Quick Reply: Gauging Interest: TEA Ported FAST 102 Intake | Godspeed 102 Throttle Body