Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'94 LT4 powered Silverado Ext Cab - 20+ pics

Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '94 LT4 powered Silverado Ext Cab - 20+ pics

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado
Price: $5700
Mileage: 240000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic

1994 Silverado Extended cab. 1 owner, I bought this truck new in the fall of ’94. It has many upgrades, the most prominent being the ’96 LT4 motor from a Grand Sport Corvette, this conversion was done in 2003 at 113k miles. Truck now has 240k miles. Gets average 13-14mpg!
The ’96 LT4 motor produced 330hp stock. The added Lingenfelter 211/219 cam and long tube headers have this well over 350hp now.
It still looks gorgeous in the pictures, but it does have 240k miles worth of use, door dings, rock chips, paint scratches etc. It is the original paint on the entire truck except for the rear bumper and the passenger side lower cab section. Front facia has been repainted periodically to fix chips and such, but it has many chips in it now. Paint on the top of the bed rails is fading some as its exposed to the sun in the evening in the carport. For the most part, this truck has been kept under covered parking or garage its entire life, even at work in the parking garage.
Only accident it has ever been in was a friend’s truck rolled into the passenger rear cab section when he didn’t set his parking brake, was very minor.

Mods and recent replacement parts include:
-Rear Eaton posi with stock 3:42 gearing.
-GM pilot model Vette seats, these were never used in a production car, but were piloted for late 90’s Vette.
-Seats and center console and steering wheel covered to match seats back in 2005.
-KYB Gas Adjust shocks
-LT4 motor with 3-angle valve job heads, Lingenfelter 211/219 cam, Hooker Long tube headers, Comp Pro mag Non-self-aligning roller rockers.
-True dual exhaust with high flow cats and dual Flowmaster mufflers.
-’95 LT1 ODB1 PCM controls the engine and 4LE60 automatic transmission.
-Stillen slotted front brake rotors.
-15” Budnik Pentacle billet aluminum rims.
-New steering gear box was just replaced at 237k miles.
-New AC condenser, evaporator/coils, and accumulator.
-Water pump replaced at 215k miles.
-100 month Die Hard Battery installed in May 2010.
-Full Tow hitch and tow package including transmission cooler.
-Full electronic trailer brake controller
-10 disk CD changer.
-Transmission rebuilt at 191k miles, fluid changed regularly.
-New PAC Nitride treated valve springs installed at 186k miles.
-Upper A-frame bushings replaced at 191k miles.
-Ball Joints and steering linkages replaced at 151k miles.
-Front tires have about 50-60% left, rears need changing soon
-Has a 600w Kenwood amp, and custom built 12” and 6” speaker enclosures with 2x6 horn tweeters (If I get asking price, these are included, otherwise negociable if these go with the truck)
-A-pillar mounted gauges for transmission temp and fuel pressure, although the fuel pressure is off by about 10 psi but I used it only as a check point for any drastic change in pressure.

I have a folder full of all the receipts and documentation for all of the parts and many more throughout the years, as well as a log book/papers of everything ever done to the truck for maintenance etc.
VIN# 2GBEC19KXR1264095

The things that do not work on the truck or issues include:
-The power seat controller/buttons broke, they were on the side of the seat and the plastic panel was in a bad place prone to being pressed on everytime you got in and out of the truck. I have all the parts, if the seat must be moved, the power wire needs to be plugged in under dash and the buttons plugged into the harness. This was never a problem as I didn’t move my seat ever and the seat was positioned ok for my wife also as she drove the truck for several years as well.
-The odometer trip meter does not work most of the time.
-Gas gauge is off as most older GM cars have this issue, when it reads a half of a tank, it is near empty.
-Rear bumper is slightly bent on driver side as seen in pics, wife backed into pillar in parking garage.
-Top rear interior head liner plastic support has a cracked corner (see pic below)

This truck has been a daily driven truck for all its 18 years. Will make a great driver or part time truck for hauling things, has plenty of power! You will not be disappointed for the price of $5,700.
Please email or PM me for contact info.

Pics of the Outside:

The Budnik Pentacle rims:

The LT4 Corvette power train:

Underside and dual exhaust:

Interior:

10 disk 10 changer control, trailer brake controller (The other black device mounted on the lower dash is part of my XM radio it does not go with the truck)

The broken plastic head liner support:

Rock chips on front:

Power seat broken control pad, all parts in glove box to connect to harness to move seat.

Rear bumper shows it slightly bent on driver side and scratches in tailgate paint.

Last edited by 2quik6; 09-06-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sending up ttt

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '94 LT4 powered Silverado Ext Cab - 20+ pics