Newly Designed Valve Cover Spacers on GP Now

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 07:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newly Designed Valve Cover Spacers on GP Now

We decided to hold a GP on our newly designed custom built Valve Cover Spacers. We have changed the design of the valve cover spacers and have added a lip at the bottom which is much better than before. Here is what that lip will do:

Adapted a lip on the bottom to help guide the installation of the valve cover spacer on to the cylinder head.

It now uses stock gaskets. The new design keeps the gaskets from wearing out and causing leaks.

We have now elimintated the leakage the prior valve cover spacers caused. This new design is 100 times better in design, workman ship and material.

Normal Price is $249.00. Sale price is $225.00 with a minimum of 10 purchases for this price. Anyone interested should contact us with questions or to place the order.

tech@moreperformanceinc.com
704-393-8241

Last edited by MorePerformanceInc; 04-07-2004 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MorePerformanceInc
We decided to hold a GP on our newly designed custom built Valve Cover Spacers. We have changed the design of the valve cover spacers and have added a lip at the bottom which is much better than before. Here is what that lip will do:

Adapted a lip on the bottom to help guide the installation of the valve cover spacer on to the cylinder head.

It now uses stock gaskets. The new design keeps the gaskets from wearing out and causing leaks.

We have now elimintated the leakage the prior valve cover spacers caused. This new design is 100 times better in design, workman ship and material.

Normal Price is $249.00. Sale price is $225.00 with a minimum of 10 purchases for this price. Anyone interested should contact us with questions or to place the order.

704-393-8241
JUST BOUGHT MINE,GOOD PEOPLE TO BUY STUFF FROM,THANKS FOR THE SPEEDY TIME ON GETTING THEM HERE,AND ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS..
Old 04-07-2004, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

Do you make any for the 98's
Old 04-07-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

felton316. Yep. Just got mine in last week. Waiting on the valve covers from Janzer. I found out that the Harlan Sharp rockers, PP springs and 98 covers do not fit together. SO, I bought the spacers from More, covers from Janzer and rockers from Harlan Sharp.

David
Old 04-08-2004, 03:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Navy David SS
felton316. Yep. Just got mine in last week. Waiting on the valve covers from Janzer. I found out that the Harlan Sharp rockers, PP springs and 98 covers do not fit together. SO, I bought the spacers from More, covers from Janzer and rockers from Harlan Sharp.

David
Janzer makes custom valve covers for 98 heads? If so how much?
I just purchased my 98 spacers,do to clearence issues with my non adjustable jessels.
You still had clearence problems with the spacers,and stock 98 valve covers?
Old 04-08-2004, 11:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Navy David SS

David

That is excellent! I no longer feel like the bastard step-child of the LS1 family.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Launching!

We do make 1998 Valve Cover Spacers. The only thing we do not supply with those is the longer bolts you need. We go to Home Depot For those

PS: Thank You for the great comments.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badbluess
Janzer makes custom valve covers for 98 heads? If so how much?
I just purchased my 98 spacers,do to clearence issues with my non adjustable jessels.
You still had clearence problems with the spacers,and stock 98 valve covers?
he customizes factory valvecovers
I sent mine to him and he did a good job, for cheap. Mine are the shaved "chrome-smoke" covers on his communitywebshots page

Quick Reply: Newly Designed Valve Cover Spacers on GP Now