Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Trying to get back in the game

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to get back in the game

Hey all, thought I'd reintroduce myself. I was a member here about a decade ago under the name "quiktrp". I had a 2001 SOM TA with the M6, but had to sell it back in 2003 to afford going back to school. I've missed that car ever since, and now that I have a family, house, and good job I can afford to have a little fun again. I want to get another one. BAD.

I've been looking for a couple weeks now, its HARD to find a good one. I want a low mileage SOM WS6 M6 for around NADA value. Is that too much to ask

Seriously though, I just want a good clean TA M6. If its a WS6, even better. I'd like to keep it around NADA still though. I can't afford to speculate if these are worth 2-3x book value or not.

If ya'll have any good leads, please pass them along. I'm itchin' to have some fun again.

I'm going to stick around here and help where I can also. I'm a GM enthusiast, but ford pays my bills. I'm ASE master certified, and a ford master certified tech.

I've owned many many f bodies. I started with an 81 camaro berlinetta, then had an 85 Z28, then a 92 RS, then the 01 TA, then when I was in school I bought a wrecked 87 IROC that I brought back from the dead. All ended up highly modified except the berlinetta, that one ended up wrecked. My brothers and dad all had multiple F bodies too.

So anyways, see you around the halls guys
Old 09-09-2012, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome back
Old 09-09-2012, 06:39 PM

Thanks. I think I found my car, and it's only an hour away. I'm hopefully going to look/buy tomorrow, I'll update back if it happens.

Quick Reply: Trying to get back in the game