Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Well, I wouldn't call it racing lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Well, I wouldn't call it racing lol

So this morning this prius was in such a hurry, so I decdied to pace him in my T/A. We get to a red light and he takes off, so do I, but I kept the engine under 2500rpms and he was right beside me lol

So their little eco car has to redline to keep up to my 2500rpms, SO that leads me to my next question...
Who's really burning more gas lol
Old 09-11-2012, 10:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uh, you. Because he was operating on electric power. Good kill though!
Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Teching In

hahahaha like stiff-arming a small kid while he air boxes
Old 09-11-2012, 11:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prius is burning more gas. WOT means using gasoline.
There was a thing on Top Gear where they put the Prius and an M3 around the track. The Prius was flooring it, and all the M3 had to do was keep up. The M3 ended up with much better gas mileage. It was basically to explain about how driving habits play the largest part in your gas mileage.

I could average 14-25ish in my V, but instead...
Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by why87
Uh, you. Because he was operating on electric power. Good kill though!
Not at wot it isn't. In this situation the t/a is more efficient.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Prius is burning more gas. WOT means using gasoline.
There was a thing on Top Gear where they put the Prius and an M3 around the track. The Prius was flooring it, and all the M3 had to do was keep up. The M3 ended up with much better gas mileage. It was basically to explain about how driving habits play the largest part in your gas mileage.

I could average 14-25ish in my V, but instead...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats some awful but fun gas mileage
Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
TECH Regular

So OP knows for a fact he went WOT? I suppose if he "heard" it redline the gas engine was running.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:38 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

You probably still wasted more gas.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Doesn't matter. One of those batteries it uses is worse to the environment than 5 years of your v8.

GG prius. I make it a habit everytime I see a prius down here and I am in the ram to cut him off. Why? because I'm an ******* but if you buy a ******* prius you are the gayest mother ****** alive. And you're probably a bigger ******* than me anyway.

One day I really want to run into one to see how it would withstand a hit from the srt10. Maybe next time I'm drunk and I see one parked I'll try to run it over.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Doesn't matter. One of those batteries it uses is worse to the environment than 5 years of your v8.

GG prius. I make it a habit everytime I see a prius down here and I am in the ram to cut him off. Why? because I'm an ******* but if you buy a ******* prius you are the gayest mother ****** alive. And you're probably a bigger ******* than me anyway.

One day I really want to run into one to see how it would withstand a hit from the srt10. Maybe next time I'm drunk and I see one parked I'll try to run it over.
Almost sigworthy HAHAHA
Old 09-12-2012, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

Dude you're my hero.... Morons I work with think because i drive a camaro that means i don't care about the environment because it must get "terrible gas mileage" I average 25mpg driving it easy. While these morons probably get less while hotroding around in their 4 bangers.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
Dude you're my hero.... Morons I work with think because i drive a camaro that means i don't care about the environment because it must get "terrible gas mileage" I average 25mpg driving it easy. While these morons probably get less while hotroding around in their 4 bangers.
Lol.

I really don't give a **** about the environment. You think the environment gives a **** about me? I'm going to live my life. Not worry that in 2,500 years the world will end. Who the **** cares?

My SRT10 gets 7mpg, my 5th gen 9mpg and my honda 12mpg. Ask me if I give a ****. When asked how I feel about my pickup being dangerous to the environment I say watch this and usually throw it up on the median of the roads here (which are grass and trees) and **** the grass up and run over the little trees.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Lol.

I really don't give a **** about the environment. You think the environment gives a **** about me? I'm going to live my life. Not worry that in 2,500 years the world will end. Who the **** cares?

My SRT10 gets 7mpg, my 5th gen 9mpg and my honda 12mpg. Ask me if I give a ****. When asked how I feel about my pickup being dangerous to the environment I say watch this and usually throw it up on the median of the roads here (which are grass and trees) and **** the grass up and run over the little trees.
We think alike lol.. Onthe side note to the op Mabe from a roll he would of givning u a good run ..lol

Last edited by 1_MEANZ28; 09-12-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watch out for the modded ones! errr, hmm. Nevermind.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:07 PM
12 Second Club

There is actually a prius forum, and within it there is a "Modifications" section... LMAO
Old 09-12-2012, 05:07 PM
TECH Regular

Hilarious and true! The plants that refine the raw chemicals for the batteries have literally have deadzones surrounding them that are miles wide.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol imagine if you ran into one of these. good night sweet prince.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:03 PM
11 Second Club

Same, all the time. I go out of my way because I hate them so much. I am seeing more and more everywhere and I get pissed off every time I do.

It's the kind of thing where I check my mirror and normally wasn't going to merge but I see a Prius, I'll merge anyways. **** them "Pri-uses" as Clarkson calls them haha.

Originally Posted by adamantium
lol imagine if you ran into one of these. good night sweet prince.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx89KisEUCI
Yup that's the K20/Nitrous Insight from my area. Thing is a beast lol.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1rob00

Yup that's the K20/Nitrous Insight from my area. Thing is a beast lol.
LOL **** is so funny. My dad owns a fit and he got it because of the gas mileage, but when that cars packed with a/c on blast he has to get on it just to change lanes, its pretty shitty on gas then.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Teching In

My dad has a prius, not because he thinks he's some environment saving hero, but because he liked being able to use it in the carpool lane and he likes 50MPG, not all prius drivers are high and mighty hippy douches! I still make fun of him about his car, of course

Quick Reply: Well, I wouldn't call it racing lol