New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This article I found interesting

Old 04-07-2004, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This article I found interesting

I was searching the web on Mach 1 Mustangs and found this one and starting reading it. I was impressed with what I read. half way down where it talks about the 1/4 mile times the Mach 1 was pulling in was interesting. What was more interesting is the article states that finally they have produced a regular Mustang (03 model that is) that can run with the LS1 powered f-bodies. Ford is still trying to make a mustang that can run with an LS1 F-body even a year after production has stopped. Us f-bodies got to love it.

http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/113_0307_qt5/

if this link doesn't work that I posted ,just type the address in like it appears and you go to the article.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Teching In

I haven't raced one, but at the track I have never ever seen one tag a 13.3 and especially never a 12.9!
Old 04-08-2004, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ponyhtr
I haven't raced one, but at the track I have never ever seen one tag a 13.3 and especially never a 12.9!
I haven't either. What made me do a search on the Mach 1 is there was one sitting at the Ford dealer here in Dickson and it did look sharp. I'd like to run into one on the road and see what it has
Old 04-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Teching In

have u noticed that ford had to resort to supercharging thier cars to keep up with gm and chrysler. I don't really hate fords, just the people that buy them and act like they are king ****. even though they go to the track and run high 14's when the lt1's back in the early 90's ran that, if ford doesn't get thier act together in the engineering department, then the ford and gm rivalry might become the chrysler gm rivalry
Old 04-10-2004, 10:40 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Disturbed1
have u noticed that ford had to resort to supercharging thier cars to keep up with gm and chrysler. I don't really hate fords, just the people that buy them and act like they are king ****. even though they go to the track and run high 14's when the lt1's back in the early 90's ran that, if ford doesn't get thier act together in the engineering department, then the ford and gm rivalry might become the chrysler gm rivalry
ford will just keep supercharging to keep up
Old 04-10-2004, 11:39 PM
11 Second Club

I ran a mach1 today, wouldnt you know out of the 17 passes I made, that was the only one I didnt geta slip for machine messed up(didnt want to go to the tower for a 13.0 run) But I know I had at least 6 or more cars on him, have no clue what he ran though.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

o wow the all mighty mach 1 oo and it only shows a small amount of understear o it handles so great god you really have to pitty them .

Search this Thread