Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

H/c sprayed C6 vs 2 Turbo T/a's and a sprayed 96 cobra

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H/c sprayed C6 vs 2 Turbo T/a's and a sprayed 96 cobra

Tried two different race's on spray with the first t/a and the noid was stuck close so I raced him on motor which was ugly for me lol. On our way back the spray started working but unfortunately he hurt his motor so we couldn't get another run off. this t/a went mid 10s at 130.

40 roll
http://youtu.be/tvL3cSnKB4I

With this T/a the spray was working and we did like a 35-40ish roll. I started in second and we both spun our asses off.
http://youtu.be/NoRFZ0AyXOw

Last me off spray vs a bolt on 96 cobra wit a 150 shot. 40 roll me starting in second.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice c6 op.. good showing.

That sucks for the first TA... making that much power is great but only if you're able to enjoy it.. What were the circumstances surrounding his injured motor? it get towed?
Old 09-24-2012, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
Nice c6 op.. good showing.

That sucks for the first TA... making that much power is great but only if you're able to enjoy it.. What were the circumstances surrounding his injured motor? it get towed?
I guess he has been running it with that much power for 3 years so he wasnt completely pissed. I would assume its ring/ring land related he was able to drive it home with no drop in oil pressure but it was smoking really bad.

Quick Reply: H/c sprayed C6 vs 2 Turbo T/a's and a sprayed 96 cobra