General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Justice Brothers Emissions Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Justice Brothers Emissions Cleaner

Anybody hear of Justice Brothers Emissions Cleaner. Its a three part product. One can you pour into the gas tank, one into the crankcase, and the third is a top end cleaner that drips into the intake. Just wondering if anybody has tried it and if anyone shad any good results with it.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 176 Posts

sounds like snake oil
Old 09-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Here's the link to it.

Justice Brothers
Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 176 Posts

3M makes similar products........i would try them 1st
Old 09-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Yea i think i may. I got a hold of the directions and I'm a little concerned about the motor oil part of it. It says to pour it in with the oil but nowhere does it say when you should change your oil or if you should at all. Seems a little sketchy to me.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

This is all about Chemistry, which.... hasn't had any fundamental advancements in many many decades.

Odds are that this stuff is the same old solvents used in every product - just wrapped in a different package.

Look at post #14 here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/general-m...eafoam-vs.html

If this new product doesn't have the chemicals listed of the other products above, its probably snake oil. If this new product has the chemicals listed of the other products above - and they say its "new," its just a poser.

The delivery method is similar to the existing products, so I'd expect it to be the same old stuff. If you want a full scale application, I'd recommend going somewhere and getting a MotorVac treatment. However... there are people out there that recommend NOT doing this treatment at all on older cars as it might dissolve deposits that are plugging up bad seals. (If that's the case, it could lead to leaks.)
Old 01-15-2015, 11:08 AM

Default Jb E-kit

Sounds like everyone is presuming with no actual experience with this product. I have personally preformed dozens of tests with the three part emissions system service and it is different from all other chems I tested against, including 3m stuff. The fuel tank treatment works amazing at removing moisture from tank and dissolving carbon.

Can that goes in through vacuum system heats cat converter in 5 min to op temp at idle instead of 15-20 min at 40mph and neutralizes sulfuric acid that creates carbon buildup in cat and that ruins O2 sensors.

Oil additive cleans carbon on rings and vaporizes of oil completely cleaning out PCV systems and a third wack at cleaning cat.

Cars run a heck of a lot better and have even cleared p420 codes
Old 01-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by Zs4jb
Sounds like everyone is presuming with no actual experience with this product. I have personally preformed dozens of tests with the three part emissions system service and it is different from all other chems I tested against, including 3m stuff.
What kinds of tests?

The fuel tank treatment works amazing at removing moisture from tank and dissolving carbon.
How did you measure the water in the tank and carbon deposits before and after your tests?

Oil additive cleans carbon on rings and vaporizes of oil completely cleaning out PCV systems and a third wack at cleaning cat.
How did you test this?

Quick Reply: Justice Brothers Emissions Cleaner