Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Garage Cleaning! Gen III LSx parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Garage Cleaning! Gen III LSx parts

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So my garage is TRASHED and.. some things have changed here in my life recently, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my hobby aspirations on hold.

Soo.. my loss is your gain.

Here's what I got: You want shipping on most items we can talk, shipping on the engine might be a little tricky.

Oil pump, lifter trays, and lifters. These came out of a rebuilt LQ4 that was only used 2 months after it was rebuilt (before I rebuilt it again.) Can't speak to condition, but motor was running when it was pulled.

$20+shipping

Also have a wire harness from 6.0 non heatsink coils, but apparently a rat chewed the insulation, could be worth something, make offer.

2 a/c brackets with pulleys off trucks. Make offer

5.3L truck exhaust manifolds $10 and shipping

full set (16) 5.3L rockers, condition unknown but again, came out of a running engine. Make offer

2 sets (32) pushrods, length unknown, 1 set from 5.3 1 set from 6.0. (which is which I dunno.. sorry..) make offer

2 truck intake manifolds, one complete one without injectors, can include engine cover if you want it. Make offer. Shipping will be difficult for this. engine cover sold. Intakes still available.

5.3L shortblock, high miles (270kish) was running when removed from truck, but I would at LEAST do new rings/bearings/timing before I'd even think about running it. $100, no shipping

Set of 862 5.3 truck heads off said high mileage truck engine. $100 shipped to lower 48

I got other misc stuff too as you can see in the photos. You see anything you need or you think i may have ask me and I'll look for it. I know I have a harmonic balancer from a 6.0, a flexplate from a 5.3, a compact spare from a 2000 camaro.. and a lot of misc. gen III bolts. I also have a water pump off the 5.3 (condition unknnown) and a cable driven TB off same engine.

All prices OBO. Thanks yall!

If I don't get some hits on the heads/engine block by Saturday I'm gonna take em to scrap metal.

Last edited by DarkFox118; 10-11-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump with "new" item. 6.0L stock truck cam. I dunno mileage make offer.

TBH I kept it cos I was thinking of turning it into a lamp. Great lamp for the garage or the shop! (or for a single guy like me.. anywhere.. but I figure i'd throw it out there.. gotta clean this place up and won't be getting to such a thing for a long time.)
Old 10-04-2012, 08:15 PM
formerly 2000blackcamaross (6-25-2013)

Could I buy the oil cap from you?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you sell the cap to that guy up there ^^, im looking for the filler neck attached to it lol. pm me if you sell that piece
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol, well I guess that works out alright then huh? I dunno what those are really uh.. worth I guess.. pm me your offer and zip codes I guess and I'll see what I can do. The cap is probably pretty easy, drop it in a paded envelope and ship it usps, the filler neck.. a small box via ups might be the best (but I think ups has a minimum charge of like $10 to ship ANYTHING so I dunno..)
Old 10-08-2012, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

monday bump, headers sold, sales pending on oil cap and oil filler neck.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Is the harness for a drive-by-cable throttle body? If so I'd like the PCM and harness, shipped to 98444.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes, the pcm and harness are for a cable driven TB. (this is from a 2001 Silverado/Sierra C1500, they swithed to DBW in 2003, and electric fans in 2005.) I'll take a look this afternoon.. I hope. Apparently we have something going on at work that may have me staying late today.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Alright, great. I leave for work in 2 hours, but pm me when you find out and I'll send paypal or whatever tonight when I get home.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

OK, I checked on the pcm and wire harness, it is NOT uncut. Here's some photos. It is cut in 3 places.

whole harness

small cut by the transmission harness. o2 sensor? It does have one o2 harness, but I'm FAIRLY sure trucks have 2.

cut actually by passenger side injector harness. seems like a good bundle. a/c?? EGR? not sure what this is.

Large wire running under the motor parallel with the positive battery terminal. Maybe a large ground?
Old 10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just an update for everyone cos there's been a LOT of interest today.

the boxes I have aren't fitting as well as I'd like. I don't want anything broken so i'll have to source some, or use more than one. Also I'm in a continuing ed class for work all week so my mobility is limited. (stuck at the house, nearest ups store is half an hour away)

so it may be later this week before I can get everything taken care of. If we're talking about something I won't take it to recycling Saturday. It's starting to sound like the shortblock is the only thing going there, and I really hate to do that tbh.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Teching In

pm sent for harness and pcm. also I need the exhaust manifold heat shield too please
Old 10-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Teching In

PM sent for coils
Old 10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sales pending on engine cover, wire harness/pcm, truck coils with heatsinks, exhaust manifolds.

Quick Reply: Garage Cleaning! Gen III LSx parts