Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N20 347 build

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N20 347 build

I would like to start off by saying thanks to TSP for answering all of my questions again and again, for all of the after hours help and great pricing from RPM Speed, and the high quality nitrous kit supplied by Nitrous Outlet. These are some of the best sponsors that I have the pleasure to do business with. I am building a 347 with a set of Lunati H beam rods with Wiseco -3.2cc flat top forged pistons. I am going to reuse my TV2 cam and TSP stg. 2.5 5.3 heads. I bought the 78mm plate and plan on spraying a 200 shot for starters. Since Erik with HKE is so hard to contact I am going to just show up with an engine at his door step. JK. I did make contact with him a few times, but since he is so busy and I'm really in no hurry I think it's well worth the wait. I only have about 1000 miles on the H/C swap, and at the same time the oil pump, timing chain and pushrods were replaced so I am prety sure they all can be reused. I am going to swap the stock lifters with a set of the LS7. Not really looking for any extra power from the bottom end, just some added insurance for when the existing NX kit and the Nitrous Outlet plate both come on and get turned up to the max. I do plan on adding a stand alone cell for the fuel in the near future before both kits are run together. Maybe a mid 9 sec street car in the works.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We appreciate the kind words. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

Quick Reply: N20 347 build