Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Few questions here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few questions here.

I've decided to put a double din into my Firehawk and replace all the speakers and i just have a few questions.
I'm almost dead set on a kenwood ddx 418 I have this radio in 2 of my other vehicles and love it, would this be a good choice for the Firehawk?
Next question. I see that a lot of people are using the bazooka speakers to replace the sail panel speakers, with a aftermarket h/u are these still the best option, or is there another 6.5" sub that would be better?. Can you guys recommend a good set of component speakers for the front doors? I have searched the forum and got some good answers but any info you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
One more the bezel. Anyone modified their own? If so how hard was it and how did it turn out? If not I will be purchasing one.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give Dennis at double d mods on here a shout. Great guy an can get you a whole package deal with deck bezel an speakers. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Few questions here.