What do you think of the latest '14 Silverado spy pics?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What do you think of the latest '14 Silverado spy pics?

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-...photo-5329933/

I think it's looking good so far. Def evolutionary, not revolutionary. I hope GM does a great job designing the front end of this truck because I was never a fan of the current gen styling. It looks like the headlights are going to be split with chrome trim around the boarder. Very similar to the old Dale Jr Silverado but with chrome instead of red paint and with a gap down the center.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think they need to stay on the highway and offroad, instead of ruining the track prep and making the lines in the pits stupid long. Other than that, looks good!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:01 AM
10 Second Club

Looks like a projector lamp in the headlight in that picture
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 AM
TECH Resident

Looks more like an update than a redesign to me. Glad to see the rear area of the crew cab is getting bigger, GM was pretty small compared to the other offerings right now.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Launching!

Same here on not a big fan on current generation front end. I really like the 03-07 z71 sbcc and would love to see an update more toward that body style but that's just my personal .02, current spy pics looks like a typical update nothing too radical (which is good). Anxious to see the actual product as well as the Sierra version of '14. I would have purchased a duramax when I got the f250 but the body style just doesnt impress me, maybe '14 will win me over.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

All I can see is a longer crewcab and seemingly different headlight/grill. Wow....
Old 10-03-2012, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
Same here on not a big fan on current generation front end. I really like the 03-07 z71 sbcc and would love to see an update more toward that body style but that's just my personal .02, current spy pics looks like a typical update nothing too radical (which is good). Anxious to see the actual product as well as the Sierra version of '14. I would have purchased a duramax when I got the f250 but the body style just doesnt impress me, maybe '14 will win me over.
It looks like the next gen will be traditional and conservative which is good. I hope the next gen Sierra will be modern and techy looking. GM needs to further differentiate the brands.

I don't blame you purchasing a SD over a Duramax. The interior of the SD trucks blows the GM HD trucks out of the water.

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
All I can see is a longer crewcab and seemingly different headlight/grill. Wow....
There's a lot of subtle differences. Door frames, rockers are back, no wide fender flares, etc.

Quick Reply: What do you think of the latest '14 Silverado spy pics?