Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs Camaro and shit talking cops, LOL

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WS6 vs Camaro and **** talking cops, LOL

Ok I haven't posted up a kill story in a while.

This one was too funny and not even much of a kill, but a misunderstanding...well kinda.

So i'm heading home last Friday night and see this lowered LT1 style camaro from waaay off in the distance. It was lowered and on some fat rear tires, almost like slicks. I was pulling out of the grocery store and he drove by.

It looked cool from a far, but as it got closer it was one of those butterface moments. The scoop on the hood was massive and looked like ****. Like some home made Bill Nye elementary school science project gone wrong.

I decided it wasn't even worth my time and was about to shoot across the road and hook a left to head the opposite direction. I said F' it and busted a u turn and gave chase to inspect this massacre at an attempt to look unique by this car.

I pull up to the light look over and it's a High school kid with his GF in the car. They wouldn't look over. The car sounded quiet, so I'm thinking either a sneaky set up or a POS V6. And a POS V6 it was, lol.

We take off at the light and I pulled a freight train with ease. Out of nowhere there were 2 cop cars and a cop truck all over us. One of the cars was unmarked.

Here is the funny part of the story, the cops all start busting up laughing as soon as they were walking up to the Camaro. One of them just said straight up "Damn that thing looks like a ghetto piece of ****".

I look over to the camaro and yell out, "is that thing functional"? keeping my serious face, even though i wanted to bust out laughing as well... and the kid pauses, hesitates and says "Yeah it is, well kind of". Then he told me it was a V-6, this was all while the cops were laughing at this car.

They let us off both with a warning but said next time they would have no problem suspending licenses and taking the cars away etc etc. Close call, and I won't be wasting my time with busted V-6's anymore, but hey yah just never know.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Staging Lane

hahaha great story. Loved the part with the bill bye reference lol
Old 10-10-2012, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting a cop to laugh is always the best way out of a ticket
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pnykillerz28ls1
Getting a cop to laugh is always the best way out of a ticket
Truth
Old 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

csb...
Old 10-11-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah the cops were pretty chill early 20's city cops. Hell i was probably older than 2 of them.

I'm not one to try and bully cars that are much slower, but I honestly could not make out if this thing was a POS sleeper or just a POS. Anything with slicks or resembling slicks i don't take lightly

I should have busted out the cell phone camera to snap a shot of the mammoth homemade hood scoop. Kid looked like he was in high school with his gf, so i didnt wanna humiliate him any further. I played nice.

Last edited by jthunderz28; 10-11-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Quick Reply: WS6 vs Camaro and shit talking cops, LOL