Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upgrades complete, Thanks for all the help! Couple videos included

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 08:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Upgrades complete, Thanks for all the help! Couple videos included

I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that post here. I recently bought a 1999 TA and got bit by the mod bug. I was able to get all the information I needed to: port/polish heads and swap them onto my car,2.02 intake valves, Dual valvle springs, LS6 intake swap, P/P throttle body, cam swap, longtube headers, ORY, and find someone to tune my car. (Special thanks to Todd of Blue Thunder 2 Racing for tuning my car) I took it to the track and ran a 13.1@110. However, I ran it on the below clutch, which slipped in every gear and prevented me from shifting. I am now swapping in a new clutch and lightweight flywheel (Thanks to info I got from folks on here) I should be able to dip well down into the 12s on regular street tires... did I mention the car has 189K on the odometer? If you watch the video, please excuse my 6yr old son, he LOVES the track! And my over zealous friend. You will hear him telling me to shift faster, but the clutch wasn't letting me!

Run #1

Run #2

Run#3
Attached Thumbnails Upgrades complete, Thanks for all the help! Couple videos included-imag0034.jpg  

Quick Reply: Upgrades complete, Thanks for all the help! Couple videos included