Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2002 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD. 57K One Family Owned.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow FS: 2002 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD. 57K One Family Owned.

Year: 2002
Make: GMC
Model: Yukon
Price: $10950
Mileage: 57000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling my 2002 GMC Yukon SLT. Comes fully loaded with 5.3 L Bi-Fuel V-8 engine. 4WD system. SLT package, Leather interior, Heated seats. Auto-Ride self-leveling suspension. Towing Package. Third row seats(removed and stored since new). AM/FM CD & Cassette. Dual AC with front and back controls. 3.73 Limited slip rear. Also has Brand New 2011 GMC Yukon 17" wheels with Goodyear Tires(less then 3k on them). The truck is in fantastic condition and was bought new by my Mother in 2002. I inherited the truck in Jan of this year and its been great but I already have 3 other cars and this one is one too many to keep unused. I kept this truck dealer serviced since day one for my mom and its had all the oil changes done at the dealer as its had free oil changes for live since it was bought new. The car needs nothing and everything works on it. This truck has never been in any accident and has a clean carfax report. Only has 57k original miles on it and is probably the lowest milage you can find on a 02 Yukon. Any questions please ask. I can help with the shipping arrangements if you need. Any questions just ask.
Price is ****SOLD****

PS: I have all the owners-manuals, original bill of sale, window sticker, service receipts, copy of original title(in my moms name), current lien free title(in my name), 2 sets of keys and remotes, and the 3rd row seats unused in my house.

Last edited by Wolfgang427; 10-27-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Teching In

Email me pics plz xayala1@gmail.com
Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Launching!

****SOLD****

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD. 57K One Family Owned.