Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

PCS to Arkansas

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCS to Arkansas

Hey , I just PCS'd to Arkansas and was wondering if there are any other F body owners out here or any meets. I 've searched and have not found much.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, there are a few local forums. Be careful who you hang out with around there though. There are a handful of really cool guys to hang out with and then there are a ton of big headed rednecks with riced out cars (to include f-bodies) that don't want to do anything but talk **** and ruin any chance of having a good time. I lived right outside of the LRAFB for 25 years so I'm familiar with the area. I'll pm you a few links to some good sites with "good" people. I assume you're AF? What do you do? The only reason I left AR was because I joined the Army myself. If you're big into hunting and fishing I know a lot of good places for that stuff too.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I'm Army and I'm a 91B. I've taken a few drives around and havent really seen much around here. Any help I would greatly appreciate
Old 10-25-2012, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just sent you a PM. Sorry but I also asked your MOS but it was before I seen you posted it here. 91B huh? How do you like that?

Quick Reply: PCS to Arkansas