What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

95 Trans Am Conv. Triple White

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 95 Trans Am Conv. Triple White

LT1 - with Performance button (I read that takes the HP up to 310)...under 54,000 miles...runs awesome! All new Coopers, brakes and rotors...top is vinyl, was replaced in 2007, it's in great condition and has a glass window with defogger. Underneath is real clean, it was always stored in winter...great looking car and fun to drive!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

You buying or selling?? It sounds like you own it but need more info.
Any title or Carfax problems? I don't have any idea what that 'button' is you are talking about. Any mods? Also I thought the tops were made of Haartz cloth just like my '01 'vert. Vinyl would be a drawback.
More info please for an accurate 'guesstimate'.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:22 PM

I own it...no problems I am aware of...and yes, there is a performance button on the console which as I understand it mods your gear ratios electronically...read it increases HP up to 310. Yes, vinyl top actual replace in '09 not '07 as mentioned previously...looks nice even though not cloth! no mods...this is 1 of 62 according to my research on the codes inside the the glove comparment...so pretty rare. Just ran across the another one on a Camaro site...but that is the first one i have seen besides mine. And everyone there says they are rare!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

OK, still not familiar with the 'performance button' that increases horsepower like you state, but I'll give you my opinion.
Yes, the triple white T/A's are very unusual but a 'collector' willing to pay a premium for a rare car probably won't like the mileage (too high) or the vinyl top (not stock). I think you have to rule 'collectors' out of the equation. For someone looking for an unusual low mileage car, your T/A certainly fits the equation but getting extra money (or a premium) might be tough. People will still be using the price guide books, and rightfully so, unless you car is a one or two owner, meticulously maintained with all records, and garage kept since day 1. If that isn't the case, and the car is indeed in very good condition overall, I believe you can sell it for around $7,500. If you are selling it, ask higher to allow for negotiations, like $8,000 or whatever you feel comfortable with without scaring potential buyers away.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:44 AM

I appreciate your comments! Thank you!!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My 95 T/A has the "Transmission Perform" Button and it just changes the shift points. All 1994-1995 Trans Am and Formula automatic cars had it. i have read the 310hp thing on wiki and wondered who the hell put that there. to my knowledge the only trans am available with 310hp in 1995 was the limited edition Comp T/A (basically a firehawk but done on a silver trans am to commemerate the 25th anniv of BFG Comp T/A tires)

Quick Reply: 95 Trans Am Conv. Triple White