Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Just rebuilt and ported ls6 243 heads ATL

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just rebuilt and ported ls6 243 heads ATL

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $800
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have up for sale a set of ls6 243 heads with the sodium filled valves that have just been rebuilt, ported, resurfaced, and received a 3 angle valve job. They have 0 miles on them and are ready to go on an ls1, ls2 or ls6, nothing needed, just bolt them on. These have been ported by a local machine shop, and they were fully rebuilt with new valve seals and 3 angle valve job. The receipt for the work came to $750, and the heads were bought from Lamar Walden.

I'm asking $800 for these heads + shipping, which should be around $50. Since the machine shop bill was $750, your basically getting free ls6 heads. I'm located in Atlanta GA, and willing to ship.

The goo on the valve stems is assembly lube, like I said 0 miles. The porting was done very well, the intakes have a rough finish and the exhaust has a polished finish. The ports are definitely opened up, you can really see it in person. Please feel free to ask any questions, the machine shop receipt will be included with the heads.

Ryan

Old 10-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Banned

Still have the heads, I'm getting a lot of interest so if you want them get them now. These are already surfaced and ready to be bolted down, they need nothing.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Banned

Heads sold to a local guy. I knew they wouldn't last long at this price, thanks for looking.

Quick Reply: Just rebuilt and ported ls6 243 heads ATL