Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My Trans Am Got Featured!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Trans Am Got Featured!!!

One of our members of thirdhonk.com local Austin site... Wanted to feature my ride in his Gear-Trends website. He absolutely fell in love with the story behind the bird, and decided that for the first time a Domestic V8 ride featuring his site, it had to be good. And well whats better than an LS1, lolz.

So many ppl in this site help me out SOOO much! with how and what upgrades to do, and do it righ the first time. It honestly felt like family was helping me out at the time. One of the members who was always available was Lemons12, which i still have contact from time to time.

I want to take the opportunity once more, to thank everyone who gave me advice and direction.

http://gear-trends.com/from-the-ashes/

I gave shout outs To LS1Tech and ThirdHonk at the bottom or gear trends feature.

Enjoy!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:27 PM
11 Second Club

The friend who made this feature, is also looking for other car owners that have a story to go with the ride... If interested, let me know. Austin tx and surrounding areas welcome. He will take different pics and email them all, so free shoot as well.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats,lemons is a great member,i didnt know much when i started on this site,but lemons helped me as well to understand what works for these cars,between good members like lemons,djfury,and a few buddys i have learned alot,you got a nice ride op you should be proud
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
Congrats,lemons is a great member,i didnt know much when i started on this site,but lemons helped me as well to understand what works for these cars,between good members like lemons,djfury,and a few buddys i have learned alot,you got a nice ride op you should be proud

I agree... Lemons was one of the main ppl that helped me when i was brand spanken knew to LS1, and of course modding.

Hopefully someone from ls1tech wants something similar, or do a shoot with my buddy.

Quick Reply: My Trans Am Got Featured!!!