PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another TunedbyFrost review

Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Another TunedbyFrost review

Today I drove to Steve @ Frost in VA for a dyno tune because I told him what my previous dyno numbers were and the A/F ratio. He was freaked out when he heard my A/F was 14.1 at WOT. Took the car there and he read into my file in the PCM and found that the timing was tampered with and was running at 32 degrees!!! He was astonished the car was even still running. He took the time to work all the issues out the previous tuner F'ed up. Took out 6 degrees and did some tuner magic and had the A/F perfect and picked up an extra 5hp and 7tq and the rear wheels... I wasnt expecting much more power bc the car had been tuned. Its purely a bolt-on only car, I dont have an underdrive. Just intake and exhaust and it dynoed SAE #s of 355rwhp and 362rwtq.. which are incredible for a bolt on car.... My old numbers before Frost was 350rwhp and 355rwtq and dangerously lean.... I want to extend his good name and send out my appreciation for his time and knowledge to get my car running tip top...

Just a bit of advice for anyone looking to get a tune. Steve at Tunedbyfrost.com is worth every penny and is very helpful. Always take your car to a trusted name, too many fly by night guys who think they are tuners, they do more harm then good, im lucky to have an engine. (Not sure if my signature is up to date but 99% of my mods should be in it)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another TunedbyFrost review