Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Wtb 500hp street/showcar

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wtb 500hp street/showcar

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Beige

Looking to purchase a really clean low milage ss or ws6. Possibly gto or zo6. Must be tuned perfect accident free and fast with supporting mods. Im looking to spend between 14 and 18k. maybe more for something just rediculously nice

Last edited by 99f1; 11-13-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Teching In

They are out there. Just hard to find. I just got a 00 ws6 with 30k procharged from austin texas. good luck
Old 11-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

yes they are. seem to be alittle steep, but im beeing patient.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out my LS3 GTO and shoot me a pm. We can try to make something happen
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

I have an 2000 Z28 with 2XXXX original miles, 408 that made 500 to the wheels, Strange rear end, Bogart wheels, and a TNT wet kit that has never been sprayed on this motor. Wasn't planning on selling right now so it needs to be detailed, but I'd let it go for 20k since I planned on selling it down the road.

shoot me an email if you're interested. icanuhngi@aol.com
Old 11-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

ill pass on the black gto....if i were to get black again it would have to be something super attractive. nice car though
Old 11-14-2012, 12:42 PM
10 Second Club

How about my WS6.....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...les-600hp.html
Old 11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

very temptig ws6 man....looks very exceptional. whites not my fav. but def ok. id be a little concerned with the 10 bolt with the way i drive. what the compression? why did you decide to go with juices instead of a low comp. motor and a charger? 3k as apposed to 6k?...lol
Old 11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99f1
very temptig ws6 man....looks very exceptional. whites not my fav. but def ok. id be a little concerned with the 10 bolt with the way i drive. what the compression? why did you decide to go with juices instead of a low comp. motor and a charger? 3k as apposed to 6k?...lol
Thank you!
It has stock compression, at the time of the engine install I couldn't afford to go boosted. Cheaper initial cost was my reasoning. This is a car you would definatly not regret buying.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Be prepared, this guy has been "looking" for a car for probably two years now.
There have been plenty on this and other sites, he just wants someone to hand him there car for pennies on the dollar IMO. Or he will find some sort of issue with anything you throw out there.

Just giving you guys a heads up before you waste too much time or effort offering up your cars, writing out details, sending pics, etc.

If you don't believe me, feel free to check his posting history. According to his own posts alone, he was going to buy probably 30+ cars in the past year or two, but amazingly here he still is looking....
Hell, I have owned 4 cars in time he has been looking for his "unicorn" of a car. lol

Why do I care? Well I don't really, just somewhat tired of seeing the same posts over and over from him either scrutinizing minutiae about each car he is "interested in" or the price of every car listed.....

Good luck guys, hopefully I am wrong and he buys one of your vehicles you post up.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

Default Erase

Originally Posted by stand66
be prepared, this guy has been "looking" for a car for probably two years now.
There have been plenty on this and other sites, he just wants someone to hand him there car for pennies on the dollar imo. Or he will find some sort of issue with anything you throw out there.

Just giving you guys a heads up before you waste too much time or effort offering up your cars, writing out details, sending pics, etc.

If you don't believe me, feel free to check his posting history. According to his own posts alone, he was going to buy probably 30+ cars in the past year or two, but amazingly here he still is looking....
Hell, i have owned 4 cars in time he has been looking for his "unicorn" of a car. Lol

why do i care? Well i don't really, just somewhat tired of seeing the same posts over and over from him either scrutinizing minutiae about each car he is "interested in" or the price of every car listed.....

Good luck guys, hopefully i am wrong and he buys one of your vehicles you post up.
dont mind that dude....iv already purchased and somewhat enjoyed 2 cars in a yr and a half. Sold both and lost huge on 1. He is right,im very particular in what i want in a car. I dont expect freebees(especially from this sight) but theres good deals out there. And ill be damned if i pay retail on a car that im not 100% (yes i feel this sight has become retail). And yep...i got alllll winter to do so. So go liter on someone elses thread. Iv had 6 cars in the last 7 yrs. So quit breakin my nuts will ya. Bitch about something worth bitchin about ....not lil ol me complaining about cars...lol. I get bored in winter jus like everyone . And to those who have ever wanted a cobra 03 04. There not as cracked up as everyone says. Ill never buy another one.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

top top
Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just know you will find better deals looking on your own,no one can sell anything these days so its pretty much your market,with that kind of cash ya should have no issues finding something sick,good luck with the hunt,i know stangkilr had his camaro for sale, cant get much better than the sickest z28 on tech lol
Old 11-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

you aint kiddin....thanx
Old 11-21-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still looking, eh? Did you move your Cobra? I ended up selling my 2 seater but decided to keep the f body at least through the winter. Current plan is to retune it, maybe for E85, and put some miles on it after the salt, since it is at the bottom of its depreciation curve and won't go any lower (turns out there are actually allot of buyers of a 3,400 mile car at $12-13k). I had 2 serious buyers ready to wire the money but then I figured there was no rush.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

Default hey

ya i dumped the cobra..lost big. maybe we can still talk. i have a few things im workin on. but no hurry
Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya, 8+ year old cars are lousy investments, we both know that

I'd listen if you wanted to talk but I'm past long drawn out negotiations. When I decide it's time I have 2 people to ping then it is going to auction. It'll not be posted here again.

Anyway g/l, good cars do come along every few months here, but sorting them out is the challenge.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

i feel ya man. i lost 3 great deals on here cause i simlpy delayed thinkin theres a better deal . i wouldnt try to negotiate ur price . esspecially if you were gonna do an auction. pm me what you were at..i cant remember for the life of me. 2 wheels as well right? dont you think auction will beat you up more than what a prvt member would? take this prvt....thanx
Old 11-25-2012, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No worries in the scheme of things this is just a hobby, and I try not to bleed away my pocket change. The types of cars bought and sold here will ultimately lose money, you pay to play.

Auctions eliminate the dreamers and tire kickers in the first few bids. My brother taught me the adage at the swap meets when I was young..."money talks and bullshit walks".

I'm not surprised you don't recall the details of my car, LMAO, but it was a long winded dialogue, fortunately it was the same basic info others were requesting so no big deal. I can cut and paste with the best of 'em
Old 11-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

i remember the dialog..lol. rear end ,stock tranny.better clutch,incon tt.stock motor.super low miles. just cant remember the final price you sent me is all...

Quick Reply: Wtb 500hp street/showcar