Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 ws6 need gone asap ...make offer

Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 ws6 need gone asap ...make offer

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10000
Mileage: 103000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

up for sale is my 2001 trans am. I bought this car right before I deployed to afghanistan and thought I was going to reinlist but instead opted to go to college. I get out in 3 months and need it sold so I can go home. I started turning the car into a drift car it has a roll cage so it can compete in tandem drift and also a ASD hydraulic E-Brake. Every inch of brake line is new due to the hydro install. Also has a Grip Royal steering wheel which is the choice wheel the drifters use. There are no engine modifications done to the car because the ls1 factory H.P. was ideal for what it was used for. The passenger side headlight motor is bad so I just keep the headlights up. I am putting this ad up from a govt computer so i am unable to upload pics. If you pm me with your info I have hundreds of pics on my phone and will be more than happy to send if your interested. as far as price I owe 10700 on the car and understand that i will not get close to that. reasonably I would like 9500 for the car I would pay the difference to get the title from the bank. Any reasonable offer will be considered though. I hate to sell this . I absolutely love my ws6 but it needs to go. Thankyou for your time and god bless
Old 11-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no pics? pics sell cars!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2001 ws6 need gone asap ...make offer