Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

67 Chevelle SS Pro-Street 540 Merlin Solid Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67 Chevelle SS Pro-Street 540 Merlin Solid Car

Year: 1967
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Chevelle
Price: $27500
Mileage: 3500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my 67 Chevelle SS Pro-Street car with a 540 Merlin Crate Motor from Bill Mitchell Hardcore Racing. I took this car as a trade for my Z06 Vette and is registered to me, just looking for something a little different. All the work was done by the person I got the car from and here's what has: NEW 540 Alum head Merlin pump gas Crate Motor from Bill Mitchell Hardcore Racing,9.5 to 1 comp (have all paper work on motor and trans), Hooker Long tube headers w/ Flow-Master mufflers, NEW MSD Ignition, New turbo 400 trans with manual valve body built by Race Trans.com and 10' 2800 stall converter for the street, Line-lock, motor, trans & rear end have 3k on them. Rear is a Ford 9' with strange axles, Detroit locker, 4:10"s and Wilwood disc brakes on the back, Tubbed with ladder bar rear, Quarters were not touched! New full interior with back seat and 4 point cage (car was set up for street driven not the track but could easily been done to do so) All new Auto meter gauges mounted in factory location on the dash very nicely done, New Welds with Mickey Thompson tire's front & back. Car was from the south and is very solid, Paint is 14yrs old and still in Excellent shape, all steel except hood, all new chrome, new lighting front and back, all glass is in really good shape, 16 gallon fuel cell in the trunk, Fuel system is all New, Very nice street car, take to the track or take it to a Car show, always draws a crowd when out! Call Mike with questions (607)621-8650

]

Last edited by lxconv331; 11-16-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Teching In

weekend bump
Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Teching In

ttt
Old 08-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Teching In

did this car ever sell???