Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom N2O Spray Bar for Intercoolers

Old 04-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom N2O Spray Bar for Intercoolers

I'm thinking about making a spray bar system for the ATI procharger I'm installing. I don't feel like paying the $500 for the current systems that will probably have to modified to fit my intercooler setup anyway. I'm gonna mount it where the spare tire goes and spray both intercoolers that are behind each fog light. My dad has pleanty of nitrous parts that I can use (everything I will need). I'm probably gonna get his help, but I would like someone's opion that has already installed one these setups. Does anyone know what basic parts I will need? I'm trying to develop a parts list. I will gladly buy the install paperwork from someone who already has such a kit.

-Bottle (10 lb)
-AN line to front of car
-pressure relieve valve line from bottle
-NOS pressure gauge
-purge valve (maybe?)
-nitrious solenoid
-bottle heater
-activter switch (to activate nos system)
-hard line bent for intercooler shape w/ drilled holes

Also, what is the best way to activate the system to spray my intercoolers @ WOT when my system is activated? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if I spray through each gear change because the nitrious is not actually entering the engine. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you won't need a heater, or a purge for your setup, and i reccomend getting C02, as its cheaper

Ryan

Search this Thread