Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Here's the introduction I've recieved here so far...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here's the introduction I've recieved here so far...

I came looking to buy an engine for a project. This is a conversation resulting from a PM I sent regarding this thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...plete-ls1.html
As you can see, I've been greeted by the best and most upstanding folks around. Don't worry, I know you're not all like this.

Originally Posted by wantafastz28
**** off!!!!!
Originally Posted by lechnoid
Actually I'm being perfectly honest. I found a nice deal on a new engine hoist that I'll be picking up tomorrow. As for the engine I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with this guy's sale instead:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110977693105...84.m1423.l2649

It's closer to me than you are, includes a transmission, doesn't have all the extras that I don't need, and to top it all off, I don't have to put up with an ill-mannered child.

If you're really that desperate for meth money, I'll put up with your bullshit if you sell me your entire setup for $1,000. If not, then this concludes our business.

Good day to you.

your a ******* liar
Well, I was waiting on my wife to finish getting me the numbers and working out our budget. She got the numbers finished this afternoon, but didn't get them to me until this evening. Life gets hectic, you know. Anyways...you'll be happy to know that I can afford all of your stuff immediately. I wasn't planning on contacting you until after Thanksgiving since I can't get out there until then.

You might be slightly more pissed to know that your attitude just caused me to buy from somebody else. Name calling always works wonderfully when you're hoping to get somebody to give you money, right? Might want to try a dose of maturity next time.

Have a great day.

nice another fake *** motherfu@ker thats all this site is good for!!!!!

I'm in AZ and may be interested. I just signed up for this site, so haven't had much time to look around yet. It appears it's after when you wanted it sold, so I'll be blunt: What's the lowest you will go on the engine as you listed it? I'm not interested in the radiator, fans, or condenser as they don't fit for my project.

The plus side for both of us is that depending on where you are in the state, you may be able to sidestep all the shipping hassles.

Quick Reply: Here's the introduction I've recieved here so far...