Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2000 Z28, TSP 347, cam, Th350, etc $5500

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2000 Z28, TSP 347, cam, Th350, etc $5500

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5500
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well, I'm at the point where I feel the need to sell my car after many years of good service. Life has thrown me the proverbial curveball. I think I've priced it to sell quick, however I may be willing to part with the drivetrain instead if it strikes someones fancy. I would have to try and dig up papers for it, but I think most of it got lost along the way. I purchased this car on LS1tech a little over 5 years ago from a fellow in KC.

2000 Camaro Z28
Red
The Good:
TSP 347 shortblock (LS6 block, scat forged rods, Mahle forged pistons)
TSP MS3 cam
GM 243 heads
LS7 Lifters
Patriot Performance Chromoly Pushrods
PRC Dual Springs
Vic Jr Intake
Horsepower Innovations 850 CFM E85 carb
MSD 6LS box
Pacesetter headers
TSP True Duals
Procomp Electronics 160GPH electric fuel pump
TH350 built by Redneck Performance back in 2009
3600 RPM stall
Stock 10 bolt w/ 3.23s (recently replaced, had 3.73s previously)
UMI Weld in subframe connectors
UMI Tubular LCAs
UMI TH350 tubular crossmember with torque arm relocation.
Was a former M6 car, still has the clutch pedal assembly in it as well as the master cylinder, never bothered to part those and sell them.

The bad:

Interior is a little rough. Missing some pieces here and there. However, still would give it a 6.5/10, leather seats worn a bit, monsoon system with a couple blown speakers. The center console is not in due to getting the wrong shifter (its a Hurst quarterstick) but I have that and can include it. Also have the seat back (took that out almost as soon as I got the car)

Exterior is in pretty good shape given its age. A few dings along the rear quarter (all can be PDR'd easily I imagine, you have to see them in the right light)

Speedo, Odo and Tach do not work. The Speedo/Odo since the TH350 swap back in July 2009, the tachometer since putting in the MSD 6LS (different output). The odometer reads 57,480. If I had to venture a guess, in a little over 3 years, I'd have to say i've put on roughly 12-15k. So realistically speaking, this car shouldnt have more than 75k on the clock.
---------------------------------
Has a fiberglass cowl hood.

The carburetor swap was done earlier this year. All of those related parts were purchased brand new. Did have to remove the windshield wipers, was going to do some fabrication to make them work but never got around to it, still have those parts.

This car runs pretty hard. Through an unlocked converter, it put down 400whp at The Shop Inc here in Lincoln, which is known to be a pretty stingy Mustang Dyno. Hasn't seen the track, but I don't see why it can't be a low-Mid 11 second car N/A with some sticky tires. It also could take some spray for sure. I've been good about keeping up with oil changes, for the longest while I ran Castrol Syntec 0-40, but recently switched to 10-30 (since it was on E85)

Also can include the majority of a nitrous kit (Bottle, lines, solenoids, window switch) and 2 sets of wheels (stockers and Summit FastFives)

Priced to go quick, definitely need the money. I understand without paperwork, it would be hard to prove what it has on the inside. I bought the car with the TSP shortblock. I verified the block and Pistons (when I did the head/cam install), so I see no reason why the previous owner would lie. But as such, I'm going to reflect the price as if it were just a normal LS1 with HCI.

I'm trying to avoid parting out the car, but if I could stick it out, I know its worth more in parts.

Cell: 402 6zero1 8zerozero5. If I don't pick up, leave a VM. Easier to reach me via text.
$5500

Couple videos:

(with 3.73s)

(3.23s)

Pics:

Heres how it looks with the Summit FastFives (note: no slicks included, but the skinnies do have radials on)

Last edited by Thunder v2.0; 11-26-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2000 Z28, TSP 347, cam, Th350, etc $5500