Grudgefest in Crandall this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grudgefest in Crandall this weekend

Does anybody have any idea if a big turnout is expected? I was thinking about taking the stocker out to run the 7.0 class but didnt want to make the haul if nobody is going to be there. I have seen the flyer on Dallas Raceways website but hadnt heard anything else on here.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Formula Stocker
Does anybody have any idea if a big turnout is expected? I was thinking about taking the stocker out to run the 7.0 class but didnt want to make the haul if nobody is going to be there. I have seen the flyer on Dallas Raceways website but hadnt heard anything else on here.
I will be there!! Plus about 6 other from the site will be going too. I run the 7.0 class all the time. If you see me stop by and say hi.

Sean

Other post talking about it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...k-car-dfw.html
Old 11-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the info Sean. I found out they plan on running a .400 pro tree. I have never seen a footbrake class run on a Super Gas/Comp Style tree. Hell, I dont think my car will react that fast to even cut a decent light. But i guess everybody is playing by the same set of rules. Im planning on coming out so I guess I will see you there.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks for the info Sean. I found out they plan on running a .400 pro tree. I have never seen a footbrake class run on a Super Gas/Comp Style tree. Hell, I dont think my car will react that fast to even cut a decent light. But i guess everybody is playing by the same set of rules. Im planning on coming out so I guess I will see you there.
Awesome!! What color car do you have and mods?? You will have a good time... I will be getting to the track around 2:30 to do some TNT before the event.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Awesome!! What color car do you have and mods?? You will have a good time... I will be getting to the track around 2:30 to do some TNT before the event.
Here is a pic of my ride. Its a silver 96 Fomula with a white hood. Hard to miss. Basically a cam only motor with a few other things done here and there. See ya Saturday
Attached Thumbnails Grudgefest in Crandall this weekend-photo.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 02:07 AM
10 Second Club

WOW... What a clusterfuck!!

Very nice car "Formula Stocker"

Wish we could have ran.. think it would have been a good run.

I know OrangeChevyII was just ready to go home after the 1 round.. He had the blue S-10 behide your car.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cluster **** doesn't even describe the way the place was ran. Note to self, that event is a joke.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Sounds like it was a waste of time/money....
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
Cluster **** doesn't even describe the way the place was ran. Note to self, that event is a joke.
The 7.0 class that Redline Raceway puts on is very nice and is on time.

Originally Posted by SuperSam
Sounds like it was a waste of time/money....
It was a waste of time but.... 6 of us made $175 after the mustang blow up down the track. They couldn't clean the track it was to bad so they closed down.

Three of the top six were from Ls1Tech.

OrangeChevyII
SSHAWK
Formula Stocker
Old 12-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Launching!

alright,alright,alright...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brokenfly
alright,alright,alright...
I think I woke up the next morning saying that same exact thing

Yeah that was an experience to remember for sure. I knew it would be bad but I didnt know it was yellowbelly. At least we werent the ones that got shanked over 20 bucks. Ill call that a successful day

Note to self: No more attending races that have the word "grudge" anywhere near them.

That 7.0 class was cool though. Have to try it again sometime and hopefully we can actually run em
Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

I think I woke up the next morning saying that same exact thing

Yeah that was an experience to remember for sure. I knew it would be bad but I didnt know it was yellowbelly. At least we werent the ones that got shanked over 20 bucks. Ill call that a successful day

Note to self: No more attending races that have the word "grudge" anywhere near them.

That 7.0 class was cool though. Have to try it again sometime and hopefully we can actually run em
That’s the first time that’s ever happened at Dallas Raceway.

I had to keep telling the group around me to be quite about the stabbing with my son there. That would have been the first thing my son would have said to his mom.. We go to that track all the time and I didn’t want her to get scared over something like that. I won’t be going to that group event either anymore.

But we did have a great time with all the people that parked around us. We had the grill going glad you came by and had some food.

Quick Reply: Grudgefest in Crandall this weekend