Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guys needs some advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guys needs some advice

Hey guys I just recently got back into the ls world..... my last car was a 04 gto which I flipped over 2 years ago....

anyway to the point

I bought a 01 corvette ls1 and it has a texas speed ms4 cam installed, long tube headers, new clutch, and slp loudmouth exhaust. It also has 60lb injectors.

well since i bought the car i have also ordered a fast 90mm intake, 90mm throttle body, im ordering harland sharp roller rockers, ls7 lifters,and a s&b cold air intake.

I found a set of AFR 205/210 mongoose heads.... there used and he said he had them completely goine througha nd had a few new guides and valves and seals installed. comes with a clean bill of health however he does not have the flow numbers for the heads. there 66cc chambers 210cc intake and were ported by REV extreme out of florida before they closed a few years ago...... are these heads worth 1500$ and will they work with my set up

and second question.... are 60lb injectors to much? im thinking i should drop down to 42lb injectors.....

really hoping to put down high 400's hp with this set up just wodnering what you guys are thinking about with my ideal motor here...

Quick Reply: New guys needs some advice