Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Plans for nitrous, whats your personal preference?

Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plans for nitrous, whats your personal preference?

I have a TMS built iron 370 im building and after its all said and done i plan on using nitrous.

The engine has forged mahle -4cc relief pistons, eagle h beam rods and a stock cast crank, stock mains and bolts, and arp rod bolts. Im using 862 casting heads that are ported and back cut with ls1 intake valves and they flow 300 cfm. Also will be using arp head studs. I have pacesetter longtubes and I'll be going with a fast 102/102 (unless someone has any good suggestions why to run a 92mm tb and intake), and I have 42lbs injectors.

Im just looking for anyones personal preference on different products that are neccesary. What do you prefer to use as a WOT switch and retard timing? What fuel pressure safety switches are the best? Anything I'm missing?

The cam is a comp 238/240 duration and around .610 lift (havent gotten the card yet). I plan on a 150 shot. Would the stock crank hold a 200 shot? That would probably be around 690rwhp.

Thanks for anyones suggestions and experience
Old 12-07-2012, 10:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snkebait95
I have a TMS built iron 370 im building and after its all said and done i plan on using nitrous.

The engine has forged mahle -4cc relief pistons, eagle h beam rods and a stock cast crank, stock mains and bolts, and arp rod bolts. Im using 862 casting heads that are ported and back cut with ls1 intake valves and they flow 300 cfm. Also will be using arp head studs. I have pacesetter longtubes and I'll be going with a fast 102/102 (unless someone has any good suggestions why to run a 92mm tb and intake), and I have 42lbs injectors.

Im just looking for anyones personal preference on different products that are neccesary. What do you prefer to use as a WOT switch and retard timing? What fuel pressure safety switches are the best? Anything I'm missing?

The cam is a comp 238/240 duration and around .610 lift (havent gotten the card yet). I plan on a 150 shot. Would the stock crank hold a 200 shot? That would probably be around 690rwhp.

Thanks for anyones suggestions and experience
You could easily spray 200 on that motor. FYI there are guys with stock motors shooting 300+.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Launching!

Thats awesome. Also would like it to be, you know, semi reliable. Only want to use it when im trying for a personal best or really need to use it. I was thinking 200 wouldnt be too bad.

Whats the general consensus on window switches? What products do it all for a reasonable price?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snkebait95
Thats awesome. Also would like it to be, you know, semi reliable. Only want to use it when im trying for a personal best or really need to use it. I was thinking 200 wouldnt be too bad.

Whats the general consensus on window switches? What products do it all for a reasonable price?
If you don't have a good tuner then no size shot will be reliable. I use the nitrous outlet progressive controller. No complaints.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Plans for nitrous, whats your personal preference?