Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MSD Timing Twister users. Please come in!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MSD Timing Twister users. Please come in!

Hey guys,
I recently purchased an MSD TT off of a ''NEW" member on here and received the unit but no wiring harness. All I have is the control box and thats it. The box does need a harness to go to the crank, cam sensors, the 12v and ground correct?
Buyer will not except a return on the controller and insist that it needs no harness to be plug and play.
Please help.
Thanks guys....
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...eavychevy.html

Last edited by bluecamaross; 12-18-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

yeah i have one. And it comes with a harness. Goes to cam, and crank sensors. Also has a couple wires like trigger, ground, and for timing retard. Does it have the harness coming out of the controller for the other harness to plug into? Post a pic?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Launching!

Should had bought my HSW interface....j/k , hopefully u get things sorted out
Old 12-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

When we used to offer them they all came brand new with harnesses. Hope you get this issue resolved soon.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Thanks Guys! Looks like he screwing people over on this sight...
He lied to paypal when I did a claim to return the controller (after trying to just get the harness from him) and he said that he told me it was incomplete in a PM But in reality he listed it as Brand new in great condition and never said anything about it needing parts or not being new...
If anybody has a harness for a MSD pn# 8625 I'm in need of one! Thanks to ncheavychevy I have a $200.00 dollar paper weight that I cant gets parts for!
look for your self...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...g-twister.html
Old 12-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brandon6.0
yeah i have one. And it comes with a harness. Goes to cam, and crank sensors. Also has a couple wires like trigger, ground, and for timing retard. Does it have the harness coming out of the controller for the other harness to plug into? Post a pic?
Yeah, It has the three short plugs coming out of the box. Those are there.
Just no harness that plugs into those that goes to crank and cam sensors...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Teching In

Default lets set the record straight

dude go to the listing i listed a damn timing twister get it a timing twister no extra parts and told you if have any questions to contact me now im gonna pull that post up smart *** u must cant read and did you tell em you found on your neighbors porch 45 days later yea right scam i buy parts new dont need to scam if i cant afford to race then i wont get a life and stop trying to get over
Old 12-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Teching In

Default ahhhh does it say harness

Old 12-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Default didnt say complete

Originally Posted by bluecamaross
Thanks Guys! Looks like he screwing people over on this sight...
He lied to paypal when I did a claim to return the controller (after trying to just get the harness from him) and he said that he told me it was incomplete in a PM But in reality he listed it as Brand new in great condition and never said anything about it needing parts or not being new...
If anybody has a harness for a MSD pn# 8625 I'm in need of one! Thanks to ncheavychevy I have a $200.00 dollar paper weight that I cant gets parts for!
look for your self...

you meant 185 when you got to user names trying to scam and lowball me get a job and i know who you voted for
Old 12-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Teching In

You think you set things straight? Every time you respond you are just showing people your true character. The harness is not "extra parts" as you are trying to claim. So what you keep showing is how you deliberately listed the controller as New, plug and play knowing in fact that you were selling a used controller with parts missing. Therefore you are calling all of the guys here that are telling you it comes with a harness to make it plug and play liars...
Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Even the parts list and instruction manual show the harness is included...

http://static.summitracing.com/globa...5_frm28515.pdf
Old 12-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

Why does bluecamaross have a picture of Camaro396's car in his sig?
Old 12-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sumter
Why does bluecamaross have a picture of Camaro396's car in his sig?
Becouse this car is a badass car, great pic and its a twin to mine.
Same color, wheels, hood everything. I actually pulled the pic from the company that sells the hood I have.
Guess they used his picture too?
Old 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Your lies keep adding up. You listed it as new! It comes with the harness new. That's why it's called plug and play! Why would I need to ask if the harness is included If it was new and you were telling the truth?? You said nothing about it not having a harness and you lied about the condition as well it was not new and then after I confronted you about it missing the harness you insisted that it didn't need a harness even after I sent you links from several sights showing a new unit with harness. You won't refund my money... And keep dragging your own name threw the dirt... People see the listing you posted and your replies...
It's amazing all the sudden you find the harness and want to charge me for something you were called out on that should have been included in the first place. And I'm the one that's trying to make money here being a cheep ***?
I don't owe you anything if you wanted to make this right all you had to do was give me the harness a long time ago instead of making up excuses and lies...
Old 12-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ron_Stoppable
NcHeavychevy did you ship out my controller harness yet?! You said you were going to hide it and save it for me! I paid you 3 weeks ago!!!
So this is where my harness is! It was sold to someone else...
Wow! Try to explain this one Jarrell...
Old 12-21-2012, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

lol dam! U can send it off to msd and they would probly sell u a harness. I baught my timing twister used and i sent it off and they checked it out and fixed it for hardly nothing. They dont make these anymore so u best hold on to it if u plan on running something like this.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brandon6.0
lol dam! U can send it off to msd and they would probly sell u a harness. I baught my timing twister used and i sent it off and they checked it out and fixed it for hardly nothing. They dont make these anymore so u best hold on to it if u plan on running something like this.
Already called MSD. They don't have anymore harness in stock.

Quick Reply: MSD Timing Twister users. Please come in!